LC thru CIBER

I asked, "Any information on my labor?"

The attorney said soemthing like this "...we were told that folks at the labor department are working on some April and some May cases...blah, blah..."

Hmm, they've been looking on April cases for a long time now. It is important to verify whether they have moved to May or not.

Thanks,

Does any one know where the Federal Labor Dept. to process our LC after passing Colorado state Labor Dept? I heard the case is transferring to Dallas. Therefore, we may trap agagin in Dallas, the worst one in US.

Hmmmm....the DOL updated its processing times for July and still shows April 2001 for regular.....Anybody got any updates that like some cases of May is taken for processing??

CIBER - Lawyers whom the Labor is applied

Hey can We prepare the list of CIBER recongized list of Lawyers through which , all o fus have applied for GC ?

My lawyer is based out of Buffalo, NY.

There comes the DOL update for July and still shows April 2001 for Regular, Its a height of frustration to see the same month for the past two years !!!...

I heard the same too from my lawyer too. I have filed in June 01
and the following is the response when I asked him about
updates...

We received information today regarding a case that was filed
in early May 2001 so I believe that we will receive recruitment
instructions for your case very soon. We will let you know.

Sincerely,

Colorado is working on my case now(non-rir). My case is filed on may 15th 2001. you, ciber employees, may have the same problem as I. The required salary in Co is higher than Ciber offers. We are still working on this problem.

State Labor process dates got updated today and CO is still at 4/2001 for Non-RIR. Some people did get their process started, who filed in May 2001. So I don't understand why they are still showing the 4/2001 on this website. I am waiting for DOL website to get updated.
:(

tsang,

Do you by any chance have a list of Job Descriptions and the minimum-pay/salary required?

Thanks.

Originally posted by kcsgc
tsang,

Do you by any chance have a list of Job Descriptions and the minimum-pay/salary required?

Thanks.

Never mind, I got that from the DOL site.

Kcsgc,

I think we are using 15-1031, Computer Software engineers, application as the applied position. The problem is solved and I am waiting for advertisement response from CO labor dept.