LC filed in CA with PD between May 2001 and Oct 2001.

jay1971 said:
Hi,

Any recent 45 day letters received for cases with PD July 2001? Mine is July 2001, but I havent received anything although some of my friends have received their 45 day letter early this month.

Thanks

Mine is early May 2001 case, still not any sign of 45 letter :(

My Old employer received the 45 day letter for PD: July 09th 2001 (CA/RIR/EB3) auto remanded case on 25th Oct 2005 and responded back Nov 1st week to DBEC.

No new info. since than.

jay1971 said:
Hi,

Any recent 45 day letters received for cases with PD July 2001? Mine is July 2001, but I havent received anything although some of my friends have received their 45 day letter early this month.

Thanks

got my LC approved.

CA PD : July 2001, EB3
RIR - Remanded to State in Apr 2003, converted to non-RIR (thats what the lawyer said when he got the 3 option letter)

Recd 45 Day Letter : 24th Oct 2005,
Replied to 45 day Letter on 28th Oct 2005
Approved: 11/16/2005
Recvd approval notice on : 12/05/05

Congrats!! Good Luck for I140/I485.
Nice to hear any movement. :)

bayareaLCtease said:
RIR - Remanded to State in Apr 2003, converted to non-RIR (thats what the lawyer said when he got the 3 option letter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations....

Good Luck Ahead...

bayareaLCtease said:

bayareaLCtease said:

Congrats and best wishes for next stages of GC!

Can you please let us know if your employer did additional recruitment before they responded back to 3-option letter?

Remanded LC - 45DL

CA, PD Oct 2001, EB2 , RIR Remanded, replied to 45DL Nov 3rd week.

Similar LCs PD Jun-Aug 01,Remanded, received and replied to 45DL during oct last week and Nov first week were processed and approved in 3-4 weeks.

calabor2001 said:
Good Luck Ahead...

can you please provide more details for approved labors? Mine PD july 2001. 45D replied in Nov first week. No news since than. Thanks for help. forum for auto remanded case
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1321003#post1321003

lc102001 said:
CA, PD Oct 2001, EB2 , RIR Remanded, replied to 45DL Nov 3rd week.

Similar LCs PD Jun-Aug 01,Remanded, received and replied to 45DL during oct last week and Nov first week were processed and approved in 3-4 weeks.

--- Case Filed in CA ---
PD - - August 2001
RD - (DOL SF) - Oct 2002
Remanded to State - June 2003
45-DL - Recd - 12/23/05 from Dallas BEC
45-DL - Replied - 12/23/05

goodphysq said:
Congrats and best wishes for next stages of GC!

Can you please let us know if your employer did additional recruitment before they responded back to 3-option letter?
Nope. There was no additional recruitment done before 3 option letter

I know two ppl from my company whose cases were remanded to state got their LC cleared.

Interestingly for both the cases no recruitment was done.
When I talked with our attorney last time, she said there have been some sporadic instances where remanded cases have been cleared, for all the cleared cases no recruitment was done. (In other words they were all treated as RIR).

However, many of 2001 auto/manual remanded cases are still pending. Most of them however have received 45 day letter.

I know for sure that one of the cases that got through was auto remanded, I am not sure of the other.

Aug 2001

Case Number : D**** (Dont know for sure)
Priority Date (PD) : Aug 2001
Procession Type : RIR at first /NON-RIR after remand
Category : EB3
Which BPC : Dallas
Year on H1-B : 7
Screen Short received : Y
45 Days letter received : Y - Dec 2005
Recruitment info asked (for NON-RIR cases) : Dont know
Current Status of the case : Pending

I also heard some cases approved. All happened end of last year or early this year. It has been quite for a while and I never heard any new approval for remanded cases this 3/4 months.

smbarge said:
I know two ppl from my company whose cases were remanded to state got their LC cleared.

When I talked with our attorney last time, she said there have been some sporadic instances where remanded cases have been cleared, for all the cleared cases no recruitment was done. (In other words they were all treated as RIR).

However, many of 2001 auto/manual remanded cases are still pending. Most of them however have received 45 day letter.

I know for sure that one of the cases that got through was auto remanded, I am not sure of the other.

Jul 2001, CA/EB2/RIR : No 45 Day letter until date

smbarge said:

Hi, Lots of cases with the case# around me (If the number means anything at all!) have atleast received their 45-day letter. My case# is D-05132-09xxx
meaning, the data entry for my case started on May 12th 2005. Still no sign of 45 day letter. Mine is a case which was remanded as RIR in 2004 (when there was a law stating that cases filed prior to Aug 2001 can do the required recruitment efforts and the case can be remanded as RIR).. Wonder when the coveted 45-day letter will come! :confused: Any clues, anyone??

EB2/RIR/CA
PD : 31 July 2001
Case# : D-05132-09xxx (Dallas BEC)
Last screenshot (Jan 26, 2006) :
Case Source : Regional
Case Status : Data Review
Processing Type : Blank (from Dallas), TR (when case screenshot came from Philly BEC) - No clue why the difference in screen shot!

jay1971 said:
EB2/RIR/CA
PD: July 2001
Auto Remanded to state - 6/5/2003 ->non-RIR
45 Day letter - not received :(
BPC: D-05139-xxxxx

I see 05136 has received the 45 day letter, so I think we should be getting soon. In my company too there are around 40 cases in auto-remanded state.

Hey, My advice is don't go by the case number.. mine is D-05132 and I have not yet received my 45-day letter, and my PD is July 2001 too! There are cases like D-05207-xxxxx have got their LC approved already!! There is no rule being observed in the BECs, I suppose!

my pd is Jun 2001, got 45 day notice last december. No further news.

lviswa said:
Hey, My advice is don't go by the case number.. mine is D-05132 and I have not yet received my 45-day letter, and my PD is July 2001 too! There are cases like D-05207-xxxxx have got their LC approved already!! There is no rule being observed in the BECs, I suppose!

LC Approved - Originally filed in RIR, later remanded to Non-RIR

Hi Folks,

I have some good news for guys like me who originally file in RIR and later Remanded to state by company request to Traditional (Non-RIR) category. My attorney received the 45 day letter on May16th, 2006 and replied on May18th, 2006. Today I received the call from my attornet stating that they received the approval of my case yesterday. So the good news is no recruitment is going on. Looks like they are approving based on the original RIR recruitment. I am happy to share this as some of you may see some light on this long dark tunnel....as I saw today...Good Luck all..

My case:

CA- RIR
PD July 2001
Remanded to state as Non-RIR-Company request (Not Automatic)
May 16 2006 - 45 day letter received
May 18 2006 - 45 day letter replied
June 20 2006 - LC Approval received

Maduraikaran said:
Hi Folks,

I have some good news for guys like me who originally file in RIR and later Remanded to state by company request to Traditional (Non-RIR) category. My attorney received the 45 day letter on May16th, 2006 and replied on May18th, 2006. Today I received the call from my attornet stating that they received the approval of my case yesterday. So the good news is no recruitment is going on. Looks like they are approving based on the original RIR recruitment. I am happy to share this as some of you may see some light on this long dark tunnel....as I saw today...Good Luck all..

My case:

CA- RIR
PD July 2001
Remanded to state as Non-RIR-Company request (Not Automatic)
May 16 2006 - 45 day letter received
May 18 2006 - 45 day letter replied
June 20 2006 - LC Approval received

congrats first of all!! can you share your D or P number??

What's differance between auto and company request case ?

Hi! All.

My case is auto-remanded . I have asking my status to laywer but he doesn't know anything about my case.

Anybody knows what's differance between auto and company request case and What's going on at Back log center ?

Regards,