LC filed in CA with PD between May 2001 and Oct 2001.

45 days letter.

I checked with my company's lawyer and found out that in last couple of weeks they received 45 days letter for the cases filed in June/July/Aug/Sept 2001. I'm still waiting to get mine :-(
Any updates from your side?

Auto or Employer Remand

Can somebody please elaborate how auto remand or employer remand impact LC processing for remanded cases, any chance that one these types will not require recruitment efforts since it was RIR before.
Also, how long is the recruitment effort and if a company is filing PERM LC will the general recruitment or specific recruitment for a person satisfy for the same and does BEC request recruitment data along with 45 day letter.

CA PD: Dec 2001
RIR - Remanded, No 45 day letter

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked with my company lawyer about the requirement for recruitment efforts for the remanded case, he said when replying the 45 day letter, they will request not to re-run the recruitment thing as it was already done before as the case was a RIR. So I guess the request has to be made by lawyer.

Recived 45 days letter

MY lawyer received 45 days letter 10/18/2005

PD 11/19/2001
Case Initial RIR
Remanded to swa (CA)
D-05133-xxxxx

Any more updates ?

Hi,

Any more updates with PD july 2001? Mine is 7/2001 and I havent received my 45 day letter.

Thanks
Sujay

ray of hope

I don't want to raise your hopes too much but yesterday a colleague of mine got his LC approved PD July 2001, he did not receive any 45 day letter. Anything is possible with the BECs. Keep your fingers crossed.

jay1971 said:
Hi,

Any more updates with PD july 2001? Mine is 7/2001 and I havent received my 45 day letter.

Thanks
Sujay

RIR - Remanded, Recd 45 day letter, labor when? :)

Can somebody respond to Eternal-lc question. As nobody seems to be sure how, the remanded cases will be handled.

Will we still receive the recruitment request even after 45day letter, as I know that when other folks who said they were auto remanded, and when there cases were processed early 2004, they were not asked for any recruitment request.

Also has anybody who has recd 45 day letter in recent past, replied immediately, had the labor cleared.

Can somebody please help clarify.

CA PD : July 2001, EB2
RIR - Remanded to State in Jan 2003, converted to non-RIR (thats what the lawyer said when he got the 3 option letter)

Recd 45 Day Letter : 20th Oct 2005,
Replied to 45 day Letter same week.

eternal-lc said:
Can somebody please elaborate how auto remand or employer remand impact LC processing for remanded cases, any chance that one these types will not require recruitment efforts since it was RIR before.
Also, how long is the recruitment effort and if a company is filing PERM LC will the general recruitment or specific recruitment for a person satisfy for the same and does BEC request recruitment data along with 45 day letter.

CA PD: Dec 2001
RIR - Remanded, No 45 day letter

No Reply

I think no one is replying as no one knows for sure. None of us have received any recruitment instructions or have gotten approval after replying to 45 days letter. We will just have to keep more patience :rolleyes: and wait till we see a trend in how our cases are being processed.

I would like to request anyone who receives any information to post here as it will help all of us.

My company also has got bunch of 45 DL for remanded cases with PD- mayto Dec2001, and replied back, but no more information, regarding how they are going to be dealth with!!

Lets hope and pray for the best...

Auto Remand SFO DOL - One approved cases so far!!

pooldeewana said:
Can somebody respond to Eternal-lc question. As nobody seems to be sure how, the remanded cases will be handled.

Will we still receive the recruitment request even after 45day letter, as I know that when other folks who said they were auto remanded, and when there cases were processed early 2004, they were not asked for any recruitment request.

Also has anybody who has recd 45 day letter in recent past, replied immediately, had the labor cleared.

Can somebody please help clarify.

CA PD : July 2001, EB2
RIR - Remanded to State in Jan 2003, converted to non-RIR (thats what the lawyer said when he got the 3 option letter)

Recd 45 Day Letter : 20th Oct 2005,
Replied to 45 day Letter same week.

Check this out we got one approval so far. I have asked for more details but we have not got any response yet.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1294385&postcount=166

p.s I started this thread just for folks like us.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=162104&page=1&pp=15

A friend got LC approval.

Original LC PD Aug 2001 : Eb2, Rir : Remanded to state (CA) as Non-rir

Got 45 days letter in October 1st week
Got LC approval in Nov 2nd week

Dont know if it was processed as RIR or NON-RIR.

Let's hope to see some more LC approvals for those who got their 45days letter in October.

Is it employer remanded case??

DeCgC_007 said:
Original LC PD Aug 2001 : Eb2, Rir : Remanded to state (CA) as Non-rir

Got 45 days letter in October 1st week
Got LC approval in Nov 2nd week

Dont know if it was processed as RIR or NON-RIR.

Let's hope to see some more LC approvals for those who got their 45days letter in October.

Can you also find out from your friend, if he got a 3 option letter and that his employer opted for his case to be remanded to state to be processed as non-rir??

Wanted to distinguish between auto remanded cases and employer remanded cases, as there were some cases where DOL automatically remanded to state(no 3 option letter here), and in other case, where DOL sent employer 3 option letter which are readvertise/non-rir/with draw.

I want to make sure these approved cases are all employer remanded cases. can you also get his occupation code/job which is that number 999-xxx-031 or 032 or something like that...

Yes, it's an employer remanded case. Employer opted for his case to be remanded to state to be processed as non-rir. Dont know much about the job number etc.
Let's wait n see if we hear some more approvals this month.

csrini1 said:
Can you also find out from your friend, if he got a 3 option letter and that his employer opted for his case to be remanded to state to be processed as non-rir??

Wanted to distinguish between auto remanded cases and employer remanded cases, as there were some cases where DOL automatically remanded to state(no 3 option letter here), and in other case, where DOL sent employer 3 option letter which are readvertise/non-rir/with draw.

I want to make sure these approved cases are all employer remanded cases. can you also get his occupation code/job which is that number 999-xxx-031 or 032 or something like that...

Any 45DL for July 2001

Hi,

Any recent 45 day letters received for cases with PD July 2001? Mine is July 2001, but I havent received anything although some of my friends have received their 45 day letter early this month.

Thanks