• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

late submission of forms to kcc

Or may be T campbell is an alias name in the office. That every one uses in that section of dv visa. Just like some call centres all males call them selves a particular name!! as well as the females.

Or may be T campbell is an alias name in the office. That every one uses in that section of dv visa. Just like some call centres all males call them selves a particular name!! as well as the females.
And the tooth fairy doesn't exists!!! Why? Why? Why do you have to destroy our fantasies??? :mad:

Just got reply mail from kcc, "Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of July. "
What does "pending further embassy review" means :rolleyes::rolleyes:?????
I m bit confused... :confused::confused:

Just got reply mail from kcc, "Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of July. "
What does "pending further embassy review" means :rolleyes::rolleyes:?????
I m bit confused... :confused::confused:

It is a generic reply, so doesnt mean anything really. Don't worry about it. The next step the "embassy review" happens during the interview.

Cool that's good.
Hey simon, I have been frequently going to india since 2011.since Nepalese dont need visa to go to india,while filling the ds 230 form i didn't mention about my stay in india.Do i still need polic clearence from India.I inquired about PCC from Indian police through my friend.He told me that Indian police wont issue police clearence to non-indians applying from outside of india.
Any idea what to do???