• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

late submission of forms to kcc

madhu2kadel

hey guys, i am from nepal.I have been selected for dv 2014 but i knew about it on may 03 2014 only.i submitted my forms to kcc on 04 may 2014 and got fedex confirmation that my shipment have been delivered and signed by T.Campbell on 08 may 2014.my CN is 2014AS000088**.till now i hadn't received any confirmation mail from KCC that my forms have been received.Do i have any chances of getting second letter for interview.

You are current and you need to call KCC to ask about your status. KCC needs to process they once it received your forms. If KCC able to complete the processing by end of this week, your interview should be schedule in Aug.

Wow! talk about close shave!! Better late than never.

Congratulations on your selection. Your CN is current for July 2014, which means if you had submitted your forms earlier, you would have been scheduled for July. However, it's not too late, KCC will schedule your for an interview most probably for August, but this will only be done after they're done processing your forms, your interview could also be as late as September. They will not send you any form of confirmation indicating they've recieved your form, the next communication you will get from them will be when they've scheduled your interview. In the interim, you can be checking the ESC site regularly to see if your IL has been uploaded. Meanwhile use the waiting period to do all the necessary running around and gather all the required documents in support of your application.

Sorry this is off topic, but now that submission is electronic... Does T Campbell breathe a sigh of relief at not having to sign for thirty thousand or so envelopes, or does s/he get retrenched?!

Sorry this is off topic, but now that submission is electronic... Does T Campbell breathe a sigh of relief at not having to sign for thirty thousand or so envelopes, or does s/he get retrenched?!

I guess transfer of skills will take place for T. Campbell. His highly valuable skills of receiving and signing thousands of envelopes will be put to better use :D

Congratulations on your selection. Your CN is current for July 2014, which means if you had submitted your forms earlier, you would have been scheduled for July. However, it's not too late, KCC will schedule your for an interview most probably for August, but this will only be done after they're done processing your forms, your interview could also be as late as September. They will not send you any form of confirmation indicating they've recieved your form, the next communication you will get from them will be when they've scheduled your interview. In the interim, you can be checking the ESC site regularly to see if your IL has been uploaded. Meanwhile use the waiting period to do all the necessary running around and gather all the required documents in support of your application.
do i have to send them the mail regarding confirmation about forms received or not by them. or should i wait till i get notification about interview from them.i am very much worried whether my forms will get processed or not.

do i have to send them the mail regarding confirmation about forms received or not by them. or should i wait till i get notification about interview from them.i am very much worried whether my forms will get processed or not.

Give them a call to put your mind at rest.

I guess transfer of skills will take place for T. Campbell. His highly valuable skills of receiving and signing thousands of envelopes will be put to better use :D

That's funny - I always assumed T Campbell must be female. I guy would have had a hard time keeping focused with all those envelopes to open...

Can someone give me idea about the format of mail to be send to KCC. I tried sending a mail but got "auto reply do not respond" mail from them.my english speaking is not that good, especially my english tone. So for me maybe mailing them is better option.

Can someone give me idea about the format of mail to be send to KCC. I tried sending a mail but got "auto reply do not respond" mail from them.my english speaking is not that good, especially my english tone. So for me maybe mailing them is better option.

Every email gets an autoreply from them. That's what an autoreply is... An automatic response to every email. They will get round to responding individually to mails, usually within about a week, if they have been correctly "identified" - You need to put your full name, case number, and date of birth (US style mm-dd-yyyy) on the mail before they will respond. If you didn't put all that on, send another email with it. They will respond to you...just not immediately.

Every email gets an autoreply from them. That's what an autoreply is... An automatic response to every email. They will get round to responding individually to mails, usually within about a week, if they have been correctly "identified" - You need to put your full name, case number, and date of birth (US style mm-dd-yyyy) on the mail before they will respond. If you didn't put all that on, send another email with it. They will respond to you...just not immediately.
thnx for reply i send the mail in the following manner
Case Number: 2014AS000088**
Principal Applicant Name: KADEL, MADHUSUDHAN
Date of birth:june-03-1991

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to know information whether you received the forms I sent you after I was informed through Your web site that I had been one of the randomly selected for further processing in DV program 2014 and the status of my case number.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

is this the right sample to send mail.

taking about necessary documents ,what documents are necessary i mean i have gathered my birth certificates,high school passout certificates and got my passport ready.i haven't yet done medical and police reports.i m planning to get them after interwiew letter. But since i was in hurry while sending forms to KCC i had small error the signature on the forms i sent to KCC is bit different than signature on my passport.Can this be the reason for visa denial if i get an interview??

That email looks fine, a bit wordy perhaps :) but fine.

Please read the instructions for selectees thoroughly (link from your notification letter) including all country specific info and the 'reciprocity by country' pages to ensure you have all the documents generally needed as well as being a ware of any specific requirements for your country.

Small difference in the signature won't matter, what will matter is that all the info on your forms is true and correct and matches up with your civil documents, and that the photos are of the same person.

Sussie ;
On the 2014, 28th april T.cambell sign my new forms still ! So I guess they still need him\her lol