July 2011 Filers

In my own opinion, it is best to go above and beyond with all the requirements. We hired an attorney, but we were very proactive. I promise, I put in more work than him. I had my entire package completed with the exception of my medical prior to my meeting with the referred attorney. Just like rok8man, my wife and I had attached her most recent tax documents and ordered the past two years transcript for free from the government. Prior to the commencement of my AOS journey, we prayed to not receive any RFEs and He did it!

Hi Adeboi, I applied 2 days before you. I too am in Atlanta and have my interview scheduled the same day as you i.e on September 26, early morning 8:45 AM. But I did not go for a lawyer.

I know it's been a while since I've been on here..Sorry :(

I have a good update though, we recvd our Interview letter in the mail last Thursday..Our Interview is scheduled for September 30th @ 12:15...So excited yet so nervous!! But one concern we do have is that we have not recvd an EAD letter??? Don't know if the is a good or bad thing??

Congratulations Guerra, it is a good news, most likely either your field office is less busy or you have a very straight forward case, Good luck :)

Congratulations Guerra, it is a good news, most likely either your field office is less busy or you have a very straight forward case, Good luck :)

Thank-you...I'm hoping that's why our case is moving along very rapidly!! But never did I imagine that we would get the Interview so SOON!! :)

Hi Adeboi, I applied 2 days before you. I too am in Atlanta and have my interview scheduled the same day as you i.e on September 26, early morning 8:45 AM. But I did not go for a lawyer.

Itschaituz,

Even more interesting that we are in the same city! Good luck bro!

I have received another email today, says your card production was ordered, exact same email was sent on august 31. We shall see.....

Has anyone done walk in biometrics at the Oakland, CA office? My wife's appointment is for 3 weeks later and I am wondering if it is worth it to try a walk in this week.

Hi everyone, I jut want to share my updated application for your reference. Wish we all get the GC soon!

Received another text from uscis rregarding I 765. It went back from card production to post decision activity, it also says they mailed the approval notice.
APRILAR good luck. You filed a day ahead of me, I am not so ready for job an interview yet. My spouse and I are working on our house, paining, changing carpet, etc.......... kind of praying my interview letter doesn't come until december, will give us enough time to get done with the house.
anyway goodluck to us all folks

Speaking of the devil. Got a text/ email our interview date on oct 7. Oh well .. .
Praying for all of us and please keep me in your prayers

So I got an e-mail and text saying my interview is scheduled for October 11, the only part that I am unsure of is that it says:
"On September 8, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for October 11, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER."

So I have to fly to the NBC for my interview? or does that really imply it will be right here in Dallas? Can those who have recieved the e-mail/text/notice compare yours and let me know what yours says please.

Thanks guys, feels good to be back on the bandwagon :)

When you get your interview letter, it will tell you the exact place and time to go. I do not think it would be very far from where you live

Congrats and good luck to all of you with interview dates. :D

It seems like my case took a different route. I rec'd the text for card production ordered on EAD before even receiving an interview date. I'm a bit worried. Has anyone else seen this?

Congrats and good luck to all of you with interview dates. :D

It seems like my case took a different route. I rec'd the text for card production ordered on EAD before even receiving an interview date. I'm a bit worried. Has anyone else seen this?

That is the normal process flow, rarely do ppl get IL before EAD

So I got an e-mail and text saying my interview is scheduled for October 11, the only part that I am unsure of is that it says:
"On September 8, 2011, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for October 11, 2011, at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER."

So I have to fly to the NBC for my interview? or does that really imply it will be right here in Dallas? Can those who have recieved the e-mail/text/notice compare yours and let me know what yours says please.

Thanks guys, feels good to be back on the bandwagon :)

You don't have to fly. That's a standard update on their website. My update also said the same thing but the interview is in Atlanta where I am. The letter will mention your exact location within your city, but the city where your interview will be held will be same as the city where your biometrics was done. In your case it will be dallas :) Hope that is a good news for you. Despite all the backlogs that your had in your case, your interview finally was not delayed by that much. That is great news. Good Luck friend :)