July 2011 Filers

@Lili758

Positive thoughts only. Praying that you'll get the approval confirmation/notice soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finally green guys! YIPEEEEEE... Card production ordered yesterday (02/04/11) now its just a matter of waiting for it in the mail!

Green card interview and RFE

We finally got the interview call on 31st Jan. Me (petitioner) and my mother(beneficiary) went for the interview and the officer asked standard questions. However, the I-693 was incomplete and she told us to go back to the doctor to complete it ( He had missed checking one box ). We got it done by 2/2/12 and went back on 2/3/12 and she told us that we will hear from her back.

I checked my status online (I-485) and on 2/5/12 said Card production ordered but when I checked yesterday it changed to
"On February 6, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

Anybody else here got a similar message ?

07.14.11: Mailed I-130,I-485 (Chicago Lockbox)
07.17.11: Delivery Confirmed
07.25.11: NOA-i-485 & i-765 rcvd
07.30.11: NOA-i-130 rcvd
08.06.11: Got mail saying RFEs (I-485) rcvd
09.16.11: After inquiring came to know there is no RFE and also a letter stating the same
09.24.11: Finger Printing completed
10.11.11: EAD Card Recvd
12.31.12: Interview
02.03.12: RFE response deadline

We finally got the interview call on 31st Jan. Me (petitioner) and my mother(beneficiary) went for the interview and the officer asked standard questions. However, the I-693 was incomplete and she told us to go back to the doctor to complete it ( He had missed checking one box ). We got it done by 2/2/12 and went back on 2/3/12 and she told us that we will hear from her back.

I checked my status online (I-485) and on 2/5/12 said Card production ordered but when I checked yesterday it changed to
"On February 6, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283."

Anybody else here got a similar message ?

07.14.11: Mailed I-130,I-485 (Chicago Lockbox)
07.17.11: Delivery Confirmed
07.25.11: NOA-i-485 & i-765 rcvd
07.30.11: NOA-i-130 rcvd
08.06.11: Got mail saying RFEs (I-485) rcvd
09.16.11: After inquiring came to know there is no RFE and also a letter stating the same
09.24.11: Finger Printing completed
10.11.11: EAD Card Recvd
12.31.12: Interview
02.03.12: RFE response deadline

Do not worry, that is standard E mail, Your mother should be getting he rGC in the priority mail in 10 days. relax.ADIT- Alien Documentation, Identification, & Telecommunications System.

Do not worry, that is standard E mail, Your mother should be getting he rGC in the priority mail in 10 days. relax.ADIT- Alien Documentation, Identification, & Telecommunications System.

Thanks for the response bigbull, however I have been searching more on the internet and some people have stated that they had to go back for passport stamping. I hope we do not have to go back !!

Thanks for the response bigbull, however I have been searching more on the internet and some people have stated that they had to go back for passport stamping. I hope we do not have to go back !!

passport stamping is only if you want to travel before you get your GC in the mail. It will take only 5-6 days from the day you got the email- Card production, to get your GC.

I have the packet ready almost one more thing left that is the affidavit letter and the bad boy is going out on Monday.

I also started this thread I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center June 2013 if you all want to join in......

Hey all! Time to start preparing for removal of conditions. rok8man -- good to see you here again. Does anyone know what the average timeline looks like for this part of the process?

Looks like this one varies as there are two centers. I have seen from a few months to a years time. So its all a dice game right now. I did the package for my wife and now the game begins.....