July 2008 filers here?

DO: NYC
service center: MSC
07/25 - Sent package (I-765, I-485, I-130)
07/28 - Received by Service Center
07/30 - Notice date
08/07 - FP Notice
08/25 - FP
10/02 - EAD card production ordered (Status online)
10/07 - EAD card production ordered (Status online)
10/10 - EAD card Approval Notice Sent (Status online)
10/14 - EAD received

Timeline

Application for Wife, Married since Jan 2007

District Office: Atlanta

Applied at Chicago Lockbox
ND: 07-23
FP: 08-14
EAD Approved: 10-02
AP Approved: 10-02
AP Received: 10-03
EAD Received: 10-05

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Thought I'd share the good news that I got approved of my Green Card during my interview last 10/21.

We got there very early and had to wait for the exact time slot. I made a checklist according to the requirements listed on the letter (as suggested by someone in the June forum). The officer appreciated it but we ended up not using it because I pretty much submitted everything with the application package.

I however gave her a bank account certification letter and an insurance/benefits document. She looked at a lot of photos. She took my EAD and AP and then asked a couple of easy questions. Like how did the relationship progress. We were in and out in about ten minutes.

I was told that my card will arrive in two weeks. Hopefully my SS card will arrive at the same time so I can go get a driver's license.

FOCUS NOW IS TO FIND A JOB! haha

Goodluck to everyone!

devhijhay

Congrats devhijay am very happy for you. I put all my forms in same time as urs well almost like a week after yours and my ead came a week b4 urs but my ap came the saem day as yours so i was expectn to see my il in the mail as soon as i seen u got urs but till now i havnt am still hoping and praying i get it soon. Oh yea my do is newark too. Congrats mennn !!! Dont forget to go to church to thank the lord for his kindness

thanks everyone! I wish everyone good luck and a speedy processing like mine. For those who are about to do the interview, it's no sweat :) Just stay calm and be yourselves. :)

Hello everyone :eek:
first at all I want to say a big Thanks to every person help me and cheer me up
I got my interview today a 1:00 pm at Louisville KY
A niece person came for us , but interviewed first my Hubby for 25 minutes, he ask him first where is the lawyer he reply what lawyer?
then the IO said the person who prepared this filed, aha in the lobby, but I just see your wife back there (IO said)
well she prepared the paper he said, then the IO said that's was a perfect way to filed, then he start to ask him about how we meet? when he will have a vacation where we will go? questions about the house how many bedrooms/bathrooms? all kind of questions about our bedroom What color is our bedroom suite? how many pets we have? he did go through the pictures with him but not with me, if he knows my family? where he works? if I go with him? if he knows when I came to this country? , if I meet his family?
and then He called me, swore me in and ask me the same questions and he did not ask for any IDS or nothing just EAD either for my ID or passport or I-94 which I submit before neither My's husband DL or Birth certificate

And he said what joint evidence did you bring with you?
Car tittle
credit cards
Power bill
cell phones share plan
bank account
he look at me and said I think I have enough
and then he print out the approval and said congratulations you'll received your green card with 2 weeks
that was it
Thanks guys
good luck and I will keep posting and helping
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my EAD card today, :)

DO; Newark
7/17/08 (0) - Sent 130,485,693,864ez,765 to MSC
7/20 (1) - RD
7/23 (5) - Checks cashed
7/25 (7) - ND for I-130 and I-485, rejection notice for I-765
7/31 (13) - FP notice (8/20)
8/04 (17) - resent updated I-765 form to MSC
8/13 (26) - ND for I-765
8/20 (33) - FP done for I-485
8/21 (34) - FP notice for I-765 (9/02)
9/02 (44) - FP done for I-765
10/17 (89) - I-765 online : EAD card prod. ordered
10/24 (96) - EAD received

I just got my EAD about 3 weeks ago...but now i got LUD on
My I-130. My case was transferred from Vermont to USCIS-NBC, PO BOX 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64064 ...but i couldn't check the processing times from USCIS web(i don't see I-130 processing times) .... any idea where i can check it....thank you

1 st interview, we got seperated

Hi All,
I had my interview last week and it did go well! This was our first interview but got separated. My spouse (the sponsor) was interviewed first, questions like where we met, how we met, when we got married, where we got married, what address, the set up and details in the bed room. Then the same were asked to me to verify the answers. This heads up is not to scare anyone , just a warning so you don't get caught off guard, because I have not read any where that you get interviewed separate on your first interview.
Good Luck!

Hi all,

This is my first post here but I've been looking on this board for a long while now. I just wanted to update everyone with my personal progress as it definitely helps knowing how everyone else is doing!!

I just received my EAD yesterday after sending my original packet (I-130, I-485, I-765) on the 18th of July.

I'll update my signature path tonight with my exact progress.

Cheers

thank you for the update acrm2003. i filed a few days after you did but have not received the EAD yet, and have been concerned since some filers on this site are much farther along in the process. i guess EAD approvals are still trickling in though.