JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Guys,

Received my Welcome.... letter on Saturday in the mail, dated Nov 9th, the day of my interview. Its the 19th today, getting impatience here. Got a job offer and they need to see the actual green card. My case updated on the day of the interview with the "welcome notice sent" and nothing since then....no card production....approval sent updates. Any takers?

hey guy received my immigration letter today for jan 9th 2008, my DO is NY quick question is it better to hope for a female or a male interviewer, are the females more harsher than the males?

congrats man........ i figured most of us would fall between october and december.... but january is not too bad either....
Good luck preparing for that. I think they are just about the same it just depends if they woke up on the right side or wrong side of the bed thst morning.....lol....

Guys,

Received my Welcome.... letter on Saturday in the mail, dated Nov 9th, the day of my interview. Its the 19th today, getting impatience here. Got a job offer and they need to see the actual green card. My case updated on the day of the interview with the "welcome notice sent" and nothing since then....no card production....approval sent updates. Any takers?

congrats starlet and remeber to cash your 1500.00 check, they will mail you in 10 day for the pain and suffering during the process.....
Enjoy...pal.. we all deserve it.......

check this out guys... immigration is full of suprises,,, this guys leter came on a very short notice....... less than a month... isn't that something......lol..

19th November 2007, 02:06 PM
Elvi_C
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2007

Hi guys, I'm so happy, I just got the IL in the mail....when I saw that it was from USCIS I thought it was related to my EAD, even though I haven't seen an update since 10/15....but to my surprise it was the IL for Dec 20, 2007. I'm just thrilled to know that this waiting game is almost over....

D.O. Newark, NJ
Husband's Timeline: N-400
01/10/07 Received/Priority Date.
01/22/07 Receipt Notice.
02/01/07 FP done.
08/21/07 Interview/Oath.
My Timeline: I-130, I-485, I-765
08/28/07 Applications sent to LockBox.
08/29/07 Received Date.
09/17/07 Notice Date.
09/21/07 Receipt Notice for I-130 received.
09/24/07 Receipt Notice for I-485 & I-765 received.
09/28/07 FP Appointment Notice received.
10/13/07 FP Done.
11/19/07 IL received.
12/20/07 Interview.

congrats man........ i figured most of us would fall between october and december.... but january is not too bad either....
Good luck preparing for that. I think they are just about the same it just depends if they woke up on the right side or wrong side of the bed thst morning.....lol....

I think you are right it deepends on whwich side of the bed they woke up on....lol!!!!!

I think you are right it deepends on whwich side of the bed they woke up on....lol!!!!!

Don't worry.. just be your best you can and you'll be fine.
good luck.
I think that USCIS is waiting to suprise me with a temporary GC in my birthday in january.... That will be so nice of them,,,, so I am crossing my finger.....lol...:):):)

Is this the last update??

Guys,

My I-485 was updated but interestingly there was no email notification regarding the update. Does this "approval notice sent" include my green card because I never got the "card production ordered" email?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 19, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Yeappppeee!!!! Doing the robot dance......I see green

Yeappppeee!!!! Doing the robot dance......I see green. Received my "green" card in the mail yestarday......finally done for now.

Another good news is I got the job offer letter today....starting from next Monday at an Investment Bank

It is going to be an awesome thanksgiving....happy than ever.

Thank you all for your constant advice and support.

Recieved IL today!! (DO = Baltimore. Jan 17.)
No LUD on I485 though, in case anyone was wondering.
I'm sure other Baltimore July filers will be getting theirs too. I know there's quite a few of us who've been waiting.

Recieved IL today!! (DO = Baltimore. Jan 17.)
No LUD on I485 though, in case anyone was wondering.
I'm sure other Baltimore July filers will be getting theirs too. I know there's quite a few of us who've been waiting.

ME TOO!!!
I was losing hope already, but in the middle of all the partying for Thanksgiving there was one more reason to celebrate!!

ME TOO!!!
I was losing hope already, but in the middle of all the partying for Thanksgiving there was one more reason to celebrate!!

wow Nintye our dates correspond so closely! your interview is the day before mine. you must tell me what the IO will be like, just in case i get the same one. I'm sure you'll be too busy celebrating to be posting on here though!!

congrats! :)

homealready and ninyte, i would say Baltimore is pretty consistent. Got my IL letter today 11/25 but since it's a Sunday, it prolly was in my mailbox yesterday. Interview date is on 01/22/08

Funny thing is that, i first came here to the US on 01/22 :) What a coincidence.