JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Thanks for the congrats!!

One concern.....my I-485 was updated online with "welcome letter sent..." but nothing changed for my I-130. Is that normal? When should that get updated, if it does at all?

Anyone?

Thanks for the congrats!!

One concern.....my I-485 was updated online with "welcome letter sent..." but nothing changed for my I-130. Is that normal? When should that get updated, if it does at all?

Anyone?

Well I got the welcome letter sent and the I-130 approval sent updates at the same time.But I wouldn't worry about it,your I-485 wouldn't be approved and welcome notice sent out if you 130 was not also approved.So your good!

Well I got the welcome letter sent and the I-130 approval sent updates at the same time.But I wouldn't worry about it,your I-485 wouldn't be approved and welcome notice sent out if you 130 was not also approved.So your good!

Cheers

Update on my case -

I-130 approved Nov 8th. Now waiting for 485 approval. I am just wondering how long will the 485 take? At least i got an update that they have received my RFE response and case has resumed

Just an update guys

I got my EAD on October 29th and today I got a call after sending out so many resumes and going to many(well 3) interviews, that I start training tomorrow:D as a retail auditor.

Wonderful news to me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just an update guys

I got my EAD on October 29th and today I got a call after sending out so many resumes and going to many(well 3) interviews, that I start training tomorrow:D as a retail auditor.

Wonderful news to me:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow that is excellent news!Congratulations on this great accomplishment!

Does anyone have ANY good news? Or did all the DO's go on vacation?
I called customer service... She wouldn't even let me talk to an IO... Said that my case is within normal processing time... Call back in 7 months... 7 MONTHS... Is she crazy or something? I see people here getting done in less than 120 days, and yet I don't even have an IL... Just frustrated...

u'll get it soon ninyte, just be prepared 'cos sometimes i'm told they send it to you 2 weeks or 3 weeks beforem your interview date... so it seems like u're interview date was set after your EAD, so be ready.... atleast thats the pattern on this forum so far...
i'll say be ready for interview anytime in december....
good luck man....

Thanks godisgoodtome... I'll keep my fingers crossed... I've been waiting for so long... My husband was stuck in name check for 3 years before he got his citizenship and it came through just before the fee hike, so I thought maybe our luck will turn around and my case will go smoothly... So far it's been going good, so I'll pray it keeps going that way...
How are you doing?
Good luck to us all...

Good so far semester is almost over, so thats great, nd just got an update on production of Ead card being ordered, so I'm also expecting my Il anytime soon. Mine might actually be in january, but who knows..??? Immigraion seems to work wonders theses days.....lol..
Best of luck to us all.

Good so far semester is almost over, so thats great, nd just got an update on production of Ead card being ordered, so I'm also expecting my Il anytime soon. Mine might actually be in january, but who knows..??? Immigraion seems to work wonders theses days.....lol..
Best of luck to us all.

Well I never thought you would never get any updates. Your case have been so strange. You filled before all of us but no info to update. Well congrats to everyone.

Well I never thought you would never get any updates. Your case have been so strange. You filled before all of us but no info to update. Well congrats to everyone.

Oh yes TRini, it all started when I did not include an additional 70.00 for finger printing, during my initaial application, that seemed to delay everything then, but, it seems to be getting back on track. So now I am waiting patiently for my IL like most of us that applied during that time frame. I'm glad.
Oh, 'nd I will post my timeline this holiday.. ... lol... been too busy latelly with school work, to gather all those letters and figure out the dates correctly.....:):):). or whats the other word for that again? LAZY????:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guy received my immigration letter today for jan 9th 2008, my DO is NY quick question is it better to hope for a female or a male interviewer, are the females more harsher than the males?