I-751

hi
I have a question, when taxes are filed but are not done jointly by both spouse, in relation to filing I765 for removal of conditional clause on green card. Does that send a red flag, been that my wife will be moving to austin, Texas for her new job and I will be residing in New york. Send your suggestion to this issue.Please I need some input on this. Thank you.

I believe so. Especially the fact that you and your wife will be living thousands of miles apart. You need to support your I-751 with evidences that you are living as a normal couple - the way USCIS imagines normal couples would. You really need to reconsider your plans.

hi
I have a question, when taxes are filed but are not done jointly by both spouse, in relation to filing I765 for removal of conditional clause on green card. Does that send a red flag, been that my wife will be moving to austin, Texas for her new job and I will be residing in New york. Send your suggestion to this issue.Please I need some input on this. Thank you.

you have to file I-751 for removal of conditions

on 7/24 i received a letter from INS scheduling an interview w/me for 08/06 to remove my conditions (thats kind of messed up, i thought that they give a little bit more time to prepare, i guess not), i will apprise all of an outcome of the interview and will post the details, wish me lots of luck!

on 7/24 i received a letter from INS scheduling an interview w/me for 08/06 to remove my conditions (thats kind of messed up, i thought that they give a little bit more time to prepare, i guess not), i will apprise all of an outcome of the interview and will post the details, wish me lots of luck!

Good luck!!

Let me get this right. My husband filed his I-751 form and has now gotten his NOA stating his status has been extended for 1 year. It says he can travel and work under this. What all does he need to travel besides his green card (exp. 9/22/08), his NOA letter and passport? Does he need any kind of stamp in his passport from immigration or does he need additional permission to travel? He will be leaving on 9/24 and coming back 10/24 due to his father in the dying stage of cancer. What is the longest he can stay abroad before it becomes a problem?