I-751 Timeline List

Vega,

I did my biometrics this morning in Manhattan. Took less than 2 minutes, they did ask for my green card.

I have applied in April.I saw on Visa journey website those who had applied on may,2008 in CSC.They are getting their approvals.We are unlucky.Not getting approval yet.Gurnland and yaksir we are on same boat.:confused:

I think if we dont get approved in 4-5 months, thats not a good sign according to the list. Hopefully though we will soon.. might be any day..
good luck all!

I think if we dont get approved in 4-5 months, thats not a good sign according to the list. Hopefully though we will soon.. might be any day..
good luck all!

What do you mean,yakisir not a good sign ?you want to say that we might have problem with the documents or we will have to wait longer?

What do you mean,yakisir not a good sign ?you want to say that we might have problem with the documents or we will have to wait longer?

I think we might have to wait longer. But we will see my first assumption was wrong hopefully second one is wrong too and we get the card these days.
Azgirl, you are in VT and I am in CSC so we are in 2 different offices. Would not be a good comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi vega!

Please add me to the list (CSC). Approved in 86 days!

I-751 Filed..............05/31/2008
NOA.......................06/02/2008
Biometrics.............. 06/28/2008
Approved................08/26/2008
Transferred from...... N/A

God is good....ALL THE TIME.

updating my approval! YES! its over finally!. Good luck to everybody else as well. Just received the e-mail at 9:09PM...?? I don't know what the hell they are doing approving at 9 at night but I don't CARE!! I will keep updating this list for others.

My timeline

This site has helped me a lot through my process, please update with my timeline below:

I-751

2-year GC expired on 08/11/08
05/27/08 - NOA (indicating that case has been transferred from Vermont to California
06/20/08 - Biometrics
08/26/08 - E-mail from CRIS indicating that the card has been ordered

No second interview requested.

updating my approval! YES! its over finally!. Good luck to everybody else as well. Just received the e-mail at 9:09PM...?? I don't know what the hell they are doing approving at 9 at night but I don't CARE!! I will keep updating this list for others.

vega1x1, Congratulations!!! You should update your signature too :).

I remember getting my EAD and AP approvals at night too. I think it might be like a batch process that changes the status on the application and kicks off emails (to those who subscribed to it). I would think the actual approval happened during the day sometime that day, and who knows, maybe even earlier :D.

ironica27's and lakelady's approvals added. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Lets keep this list up-to-date to help each other. Please remember to inform us about any updates

Congratulations vega!!! We're so happy for you!

Again, thank you for updating this list. Very much appreciated!

Thanks, everyone.
I have a question...for the I-751, do we simply get a message saying: ordered card production? Is there an approval message?
Also, I looked through this forum and didn't find anyone's example of how long it took since they received the "ordered card production" message until the card came in the mail. I found EAD examples and they were very quick, but how about the 10yr GC, Anyone?

Very cool, 3 of us had their card ordered on the same day! Looks like they were doing a lot of work yesterday :)

Awsome !!!!

updating my approval! Yes! Its over finally!. Good luck to everybody else as well. Just received the e-mail at 9:09pm...?? I don't know what the hell they are doing approving at 9 at night but i don't care!! I will keep updating this list for others.

congrats vega :d

Vega,

Congratulations!
Enjoy Labor Day weekend but don't relax too much.
You have to file N-400 soon.... :D

PS: I did my biometrics yesterday

I totally agree vega1x1. I don't care what time they sent the approval email - I'm just glad they did. I was pleasantly shocked :eek: when I saw the email in my inbox at 5:46 p.m. yesterday. What's weird though is I got a second email at 2:45 a.m.this morning. I wonder how long we have to wait for the 10 yr GC to arrive.:confused: I read somewhere that it's usually within a week after the email. I hope that's true.

Thanks for updating this thread. Great job!

To others who are still waiting... and waiting.. and waiting. Don't loose hope.

ironica27's and lakelady's approvals added. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Lets keep this list up-to-date to help each other. Please remember to inform us about any updates

Congratulations,Vega1x1!!!It's great news for everybody!!Good Luck!!