I-751 Timeline List

By the way mine was sent to California cervice center forwarded from Nebraska if you wanna add me to the list.

vega1x1,

Please update my info. I walked in for the biometrics today and was able to get it done (the date on the NOA is 8/26). I have also updated my signature. Thank you for keeping this thread updated.

By the way mine was sent to California cervice center forwarded from Nebraska if you wanna add me to the list.

Expat, did you get your biometrics done before sending in the application or was that 6/12 instead of 7/12?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm traveling to one of the post Soviet Republics.(Russian Federation) That's why I will be gone for long time.It's difficult to go and come back within short time.are you from one of the South American countries?

I am from India AZgirl

ESC is VSC
zombie2006,

any idea about how many bank statements or utility bills should I include when I file?
Got my 2 year GC on 11/06 I have been collecting all bills and statements since then. I'm a bit confused about sending the whole 2 years since I read in another forum that it's not necessary, it's too much paper.
I was thinking one from every quarter for each bill, bank statement.....etc. plz Advice!!!!!

zombie2006,

any idea about how many bank statements or utility bills should I include when I file?
Got my 2 year GC on 11/06 I have been collecting all bills and statements since then. I'm a bit confused about sending the whole 2 years since I read in another forum that it's not necessary, it's too much paper.
I was thinking one from every quarter for each bill, bank statement.....etc. plz Advice!!!!!

I just sent the most recent ones. I sent quite a lot of paperwork, thats why i felt it unnecessary to send 2 years worth of statements. Here's what i sent and based on that make your own judgement.

I-751 filing Fee and Biometric fee- $545
2. Form I-751
3. List of all resided addresses and dates since becoming a permanent resident in a separate sheet
4. Copy of I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
5. Certified copy of Marriage Certificate
6. Two Passport Photographs (this is not necessary as we will be photographed during Biometrics, but i'm a little paranoid)
7. Copy of Current Apartment Rental Lease Agreement
8. Copies of Joint Federal Tax Returns for 2006 and 2007
9. Copy of recent Bank statement for our joint Checking and Savings account at XXX bank
10. Copies of recent XXX Credit Card Statement and 2007 Year end Summary statement showing a joint account
11. Copies of our other Jointly held Credit Cards (Credit card 1, Credit card 2, and Credit card 3)
12. Copy of our Health Insurance cards showing a joint policy
13. Copy of XXX Auto Insurance document showing a Joint Policy
14. Copy of Beneficiary details for 401k
15. Affidavits sworn and affirmed by my Father in law and Cousin who have known us since we were married (both of them are US citizens)
16. Copy of our Costco Club Cards on a joint account
17. Copy of Fitness Club Membership Agreement showing joint Membership
18. A few pages from the recent XXX Mobile phone bill showing joint account
19. Copy of the recent Gas Bill in my wife's name and Copy of the recent Appliance Rental Bill in my name showing common address
20. Photographs taken during various occasions with family and friends in our 2 years and 2 months of married life

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info

I just sent the most recent ones. I sent quite a lot of paperwork, thats why i felt it unnecessary to send 2 years worth of statements. Here's what i sent and based on that make your own judgement.

I-751 filing Fee and Biometric fee- $545
2. Form I-751
3. List of all resided addresses and dates since becoming a permanent resident in a separate sheet
4. Copy of I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
5. Certified copy of Marriage Certificate
6. Two Passport Photographs (this is not necessary as we will be photographed during Biometrics, but i'm a little paranoid)
7. Copy of Current Apartment Rental Lease Agreement
8. Copies of Joint Federal Tax Returns for 2006 and 2007
9. Copy of recent Bank statement for our joint Checking and Savings account at XXX bank
10. Copies of recent XXX Credit Card Statement and 2007 Year end Summary statement showing a joint account
11. Copies of our other Jointly held Credit Cards (Credit card 1, Credit card 2, and Credit card 3)
12. Copy of our Health Insurance cards showing a joint policy
13. Copy of XXX Auto Insurance document showing a Joint Policy
14. Copy of Beneficiary details for 401k
15. Affidavits sworn and affirmed by my Father in law and Cousin who have known us since we were married (both of them are US citizens)
16. Copy of our Costco Club Cards on a joint account
17. Copy of Fitness Club Membership Agreement showing joint Membership
18. A few pages from the recent XXX Mobile phone bill showing joint account
19. Copy of the recent Gas Bill in my wife's name and Copy of the recent Appliance Rental Bill in my name showing common address
20. Photographs taken during various occasions with family and friends in our 2 years and 2 months of married life

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info
Zombie2006

please tell me what do you think about what i'm sending:

Sworn Affidavits

- Sworn Affidavits from xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx and xxxxx.

Tax Records

- Copy of Our Joint 2005, 2006 and 2007 Tax Returns .
- Copy of Our Joint Economic Stimulus Payment;

Banking/ Financial Records

- Copy of Both of Our Driver's Licenses Showing the same Address;
- Copy of Marriage certificate;
- Copy of Our Joint Bank xxxxx Checking Account Statements and Debit Cards;
- Copy of Our Joint xxxxx Bank Safe Deposit Box;
- Copy of Canceled Checks Showing both names;
- Copy of my Health Savings Account Statements along with a Form and letter from HR
Department Showing my husband as beneficiary;

Insurance Records

- Copy of Our Joint xxxxx Homeowners Insurance showing both of us as insured;
- Copy of Our Joint Auto Insurance Policy 2006, 2007and 2008 For my Volkswagen
xxxxx and my husband Ford xxxxx
- Copy of Our Joint Auto Insurance Bills and Cards for both of Our Cars.
- Copy of my Group Term Life Insurance Forms and letter from HR Department
Showing my husband as the Sole Primary Beneficiary;

Residential/ Utilities

- Copy of Our Joint Lease Agreement 2006, 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Our Joint Bright House Internet Bills 2006, 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Progress Energy Bills 2006, 2007 and 2008 to same Address;
- Copy of Our Joint Water, Sewer and Trash Bills 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Our Joint Cleaner’s Bills 2007 and 2008;

Misc. Documents/ Letters/ Cards

- Copy of my husband Vote card Showing same Address;
- Copy of my Emergency Contact Form Showing my husband as Primary Emergency
Contact;
- Copy of letter from The US Navy addressed to my husband Showing same Address;
- Copy of H&R Blok Mail addressed to both names;
- Copy of a letter from AllState addressed to both names;
- Copy of a Social Security Statement addressed to my husband Showing same Address;
- Copy of an Invitation to me for xxxxx Baby Shower Showing same Address;
- We also included other Mail sent to Both or either Name;

Photographs

- Copy of about 30 pictures taken together with relatives and friends in different
occasions.

Zombie2006

please tell me what do you think about what i'm sending:

Sworn Affidavits

- Sworn Affidavits from xxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx and xxxxx.

Tax Records

- Copy of Our Joint 2005, 2006 and 2007 Tax Returns .
- Copy of Our Joint Economic Stimulus Payment;

Banking/ Financial Records

- Copy of Both of Our Driver's Licenses Showing the same Address;
- Copy of Marriage certificate;
- Copy of Our Joint Bank xxxxx Checking Account Statements and Debit Cards;
- Copy of Our Joint xxxxx Bank Safe Deposit Box;
- Copy of Canceled Checks Showing both names;
- Copy of my Health Savings Account Statements along with a Form and letter from HR
Department Showing my husband as beneficiary;

Insurance Records

- Copy of Our Joint xxxxx Homeowners Insurance showing both of us as insured;
- Copy of Our Joint Auto Insurance Policy 2006, 2007and 2008 For my Volkswagen
xxxxx and my husband Ford xxxxx
- Copy of Our Joint Auto Insurance Bills and Cards for both of Our Cars.
- Copy of my Group Term Life Insurance Forms and letter from HR Department
Showing my husband as the Sole Primary Beneficiary;

Residential/ Utilities

- Copy of Our Joint Lease Agreement 2006, 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Our Joint Bright House Internet Bills 2006, 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Progress Energy Bills 2006, 2007 and 2008 to same Address;
- Copy of Our Joint Water, Sewer and Trash Bills 2007 and 2008;
- Copy of Our Joint Cleaner’s Bills 2007 and 2008;

Misc. Documents/ Letters/ Cards

- Copy of my husband Vote card Showing same Address;
- Copy of my Emergency Contact Form Showing my husband as Primary Emergency
Contact;
- Copy of letter from The US Navy addressed to my husband Showing same Address;
- Copy of H&R Blok Mail addressed to both names;
- Copy of a letter from AllState addressed to both names;
- Copy of a Social Security Statement addressed to my husband Showing same Address;
- Copy of an Invitation to me for xxxxx Baby Shower Showing same Address;
- We also included other Mail sent to Both or either Name;

Photographs

- Copy of about 30 pictures taken together with relatives and friends in different
occasions.

I think that this is more than enough...cos i sent a lot less than that am sitting pretty confident. As long as we are married and living together and file the joint petition there shouldn't be any hiccups in the process at all. Good luck with the process and hope you get your card soon.

I guess you are filing at Vermont Service Center.......be prepared for the loooooooong wait. Keep me posted about your status

expat added and sgsnathan updated.

jankahsvk, I need your service center to add u

Vega, any news about your approval??? hope it gets this week!!!

not yet man. I am hoping its gonna be this week as well. every day I check my mail and the USCIS site about 20 times!! and its driving me nuts! :) Did you file again?

Vega,

Should not you be eligible to apply for Citizenship? I read the discussion again on page 5 as below and I think you are. Did you call them to check?

Here is what the guide says,

"If you are applying based on 5 years as a Permanent Resident or 3 years as a Permanent Resident married to a U.S. citizen, you
may file for naturalization up to 90 days before you meet the continuous residence requirement.

I guess Vega will be getting his card soon , from the VSC processing dates it says that they are processing september 23rd 07 ,

I think that this is more than enough...cos i sent a lot less than that am sitting pretty confident. As long as we are married and living together and file the joint petition there shouldn't be any hiccups in the process at all. Good luck with the process and hope you get your card soon.

I guess you are filing at Vermont Service Center.......be prepared for the loooooooong wait. Keep me posted about your status

I agree with you,it's to many documents,I don't think they have even time to check all these papers.We sent very few documents,as you say we still leaving together and we have joint baby boy.We sent only one picture,our family picture with our baby and very important documents that's all.

Hi Please add me too

Nonni..............04/28/2008............05/01/2008..............05/30/2008.....................N/A........... N/A