I-751 Timeline List

Holy hell I haven't been here in two years?

Greets, hope everyone's cases are moving smoothly.
My wife and I mailed her 751 to Vermont on August 14th.
Sent certified, USPS said they got it on August 16th.
Today on August 22nd she got her 1 year extension letter :)

Not too shabby.

Received the Biometrics appt in the mail, sig updated.

Hi vega1x1,

Please update my info. I received my 10 year GC today. Thanks.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting for good news.

God is good - all the time.

Applied on May 31st and already got your greencard? Now that is fast processing! And very fair for all those who filed at Vermont.

Applied on May 31st and already got your greencard? Now that is fast processing! And very fair for all those who filed at Vermont.

As much as I'm happy for anyone who gets approved, and happier still to belong to CSC, I feel your pain, MasterArcht.

Should we make separate threads for Vermont's and CSC cases?

As much as I'm happy for anyone who gets approved, and happier still to belong to CSC, I feel your pain, MasterArcht.

Should we make separate threads for Vermont's and CSC cases?

I think it is better to keep all together, because discussions apply to all service centers most of the time, the only thing differs is the timeline. We can see both service center approvals from one thread. This is my thought.

CAMILIA added to list and sarrebal bio added

The list should be based on type of application rather then where it was filed. Like Yakisir said, it keeps things together. MasterArct, I probably understand your pain better then anybody else cause I went through it But its just luck and out of our control. Be patient and the best you can hope for is that they don't delay it more than it will under normal 10-12 month wait by sending you RFE's and interview calls. If it makes you feel better I am about to apply for citizenship and my DO (Hartford) is the second slowest in the country with a wait time of 14.5 months as compared to an average of 6 months for most other DO's and this is AFTER waiting for a year for removal of conditions.

By the way, my card arrived yesterday. Wrong address AGAIN!!!!. I get a letter from my local DO with one address and the stuff from vermont is being sent to the wrong address!!!. I even filled out an AR-11 when they sent my BIO appt to the wrong address. I thought I filled out one form and one address. How the hell does the local DO end up with one and the service center with another! Unbelievable!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
CAMILIA added to list and sarrebal bio added

The list should be based on type of application rather then where it was filed. Like Yakisir said, it keeps things together. MasterArct, I probably understand your pain better then anybody else cause I went through it But its just luck and out of our control. Be patient and the best you can hope for is that they don't delay it more than it will under normal 10-12 month wait by sending you RFE's and interview calls. If it makes you feel better I am about to apply for citizenship and my DO (Hartford) is the second slowest in the country with a wait time of 14.5 months as compared to an average of 6 months for most other DO's and this is AFTER waiting for a year for removal of conditions.

By the way, my card arrived yesterday. Wrong address AGAIN!!!!. I get a letter from my local DO with one address and the stuff from vermont is being sent to the wrong address!!!. I even filled out an AR-11 when they sent my BIO appt to the wrong address. I thought I filled out one form and one address. How the hell does the local DO end up with one and the service center with another! Unbelievable!!!:mad:
Vega1x1

would you please correct mine, I just sent the application(I-751) Sept 2nd, I didn't get my biometrics yet.

Card production ordered

Please update my details.

Thanks

Removing Conditions:
5/09/08 : 90-day window opens
6/14/09 : Mailed I-751
6/16/08 : I-751 received at CSC
6/19/08 : Check Cashed
6/20/08 : Received NOA1 (dated 6/16/08)
6/25/08 : Biometrics notice received (dated 6/20/08)
7/09/08 : Biometrics appointment
9/03/08 : Card production ordered :)
9/05/08 : Approval notice received
9/10/08 : 10 year Green Card Received (86 days) :) :)

E-mail received today says:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Vega1x1!!! are you still going to be around tokeep the update

Ladylake, have you got your card in the mail yet? Andyone else from 8/26- card ordered email got their actual card?

Good luck

Justnew2

Please update my details.

Thanks

Removing Conditions:
5/09/08 : 90-day window opens
6/14/09 : Mailed I-751
6/16/08 : I-751 received at CSC
6/19/08 : Check Cashed
6/20/08 : Received NOA1 (dated 6/16/08)
6/25/08 : Biometrics notice received (dated 6/20/08)
7/09/08 : Biometrics appointment
9/03/08 : Card production ordered :)

E-mail received today says:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before...

Wow!! That's really fast! Congratulations!!!

I'm getting excited! I'm checking my email every minute now :D