I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

I saw it.

i read in other website that an aug filer got approved so am wondring wheres our hmmmmmm

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188093

Uscis needs to not say that we process cases with the order received.They do not.They can take as long as they want.Skip ahead in months,reverse in months as long as someone is approved it does not matter how long others have been waiting.I know that i filed in July and its pissing me off.Oh well nothing i can do about it so back to waiting.Maybe we or a VSC transfer from the 25th Feb will be approved.

hello fed yah it really pisses me off too. They just dont care oh well. Mine is not transferred so am not really hoping that i will get my GC soon and next month i will be out of the country but i dont really care hehehehe

I just got my letter saying I was transferred from VSC to CSC. The letter was dated 3/19/2009 and arrived 3/26/2009. I will continue to wait...

Now we are in April.My mailbox stalking at home will increase until i get my card in the mail.I am now on month 9 oh well.3 more months till a year.Fingers crossed we are all approved soon.

fedup, when are you eligible to apply for citizenship? Hopefully you get it before that :)

Resident since 09/06/06 card expired 09/06/08.Married November 6th 2005.When can i file for citizenship?.Thats a good question.

I believe you should be able to do that on 06/08/09 considering you can apply 90 days before you complete 3 years as a resident and are still married to the USC spouse, and satisfy the residency conditions :).

Approval Notice

woohoo guys, I just got the approval letter from the uscis. now i can breathe again.

My timeline:

RD : July 22, 2008
Biometrics: August 14, 2008
Transfer from Vermont to CSC: February 25, 2009
LUD: March 1, 2009
Approval Letter: April 1, 2009

Congratulations

woohoo guys, I just got the approval letter from the uscis. now i can breathe again.

My timeline:

RD : July 22, 2008
Biometrics: August 14, 2008
Transfer from Vermont to CSC: February 25, 2009
LUD: March 1, 2009
Approval Letter: April 1, 2009

Another approval, now just waiting on the card in the mail is your wait.

Hi guys, I finally have my 10 years GC is on my hand. My timeline was:

RD: July 1, 2008
Biometrics: July 27, 2008
Transfer to CSC: February 11, 2009
Approval Letter: March 13, 2009
Green Card arrived: March 31, 2009

Thanks God the long trip is over:)

Guys i received my I-751 approval letter in snail mail today.The long wait is over.
I hope everyone here gets it soon. See you guys in the N400 group in july.

Wohoooooooooooooooo........

thank you all

Online status still says "Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case."

But i received the physical letter.

So guess the online thingi is not being updated regularly

OK thanks. I never received the physical transfer letter of the transfer to California but did get the transfer notice via e-mail.

zombie, congratulations! Good to see you finally got the approval letter, hope you get the card soon too! Do keep us posted.

Thanks sgsnathan and everyone. Hope everyone waiting gets approved.

Thanks a lot guys for all the info shared.Thanks for accompanying me in this memorable journey.

Keep in touch and hope all of us meet again in the N400 forum