I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Omg ... it doesn't help too much.

yah it didnt help much, but i think all i have to do is wait until i hear from them i will going to file my citizenship in june anyway, so they wont have any other choice than to decide what they are going to do with my case.

Divorce.

My husband and i are not gettlng along at all and it has been that way for a while.I am considering filing for divorce, i have read this forum with the waiver and all that.Should i wait for approval or file now?.

Lonely1982

Hey lonely1982, question for you

as far as i understand, you haven't received any decision from USCIS concerning your i 751, and still are going to travel. I'm in the same situation here... my husband and i were thinking about visiting my parents, but we still haven't received a decision from USCIS about i 751. I know you stamped your passport in immigration office and everything...Did you ask them what is going to happen if, say, i 751 gets denied while you are abroad? are they going to let you in? or you will be denied US entrance? I know i sound a little paranoid, but i just can't get these thoughts out of my head:confused:

as far as i understand, you haven't received any decision from USCIS concerning your i 751, and still are going to travel. I'm in the same situation here... my husband and i were thinking about visiting my parents, but we still haven't received a decision from USCIS about i 751. I know you stamped your passport in immigration office and everything...Did you ask them what is going to happen if, say, i 751 gets denied while you are abroad? are they going to let you in? or you will be denied US entrance? I know i sound a little paranoid, but i just can't get these thoughts out of my head:confused:

I have not recieved any decision i am simply waiting until the 31st of July arrives to then enquire about the approval.I do not trust USCIS i have absolutely no plans on travelling until i recieve my card in the mail.I do not think my case will be denied.I have a marriage of good faith.If you have plans for travelling overseas.Obtain a stamp in your passport through info pass and travel with your extension letter.There should be no real issue travelling with those two documents alsongside your passport.I / we will eventually be approved.

hello tatinka,

yes you can travel abroad while waiting for the decision, and we should not have any problem at all. Just bring the proper docs you needed. About being denied i rarely heard that removal of conditions being denied so we just have to pray that everything will be alright.
Just remember that if it happens it happens wherever you are so there's no use of worrying too much. If we got denied they will deport us anyway so, i guess we dont have any choice.

My husband tells me the same thing...he tells me not to worry and that I am being paranoid:D but i'm sure you all know how it feels when you wait so much for an approval and see other ppl get approved ahead of you :) anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for justice:)

My husband and i are not gettlng along at all and it has been that way for a while.I am considering filing for divorce, i have read this forum with the waiver and all that.Should i wait for approval or file now?.

I would say wait for approval, why make life more complicated for you, you are almost near your destination. Hang in there for a while and try your best. If you file waiver or get divorce before your case is approved it will further complicate things for and will add further tension than you have.

I think couple of months wont make a difference hanging in there would they?

Yes.

I would say wait for approval, why make life more complicated for you, you are almost near your destination. Hang in there for a while and try your best. If you file waiver or get divorce before your case is approved it will further complicate things for and will add further tension than you have.

I think couple of months wont make a difference hanging in there would they?

I agree 8 months down 4 till a year .

yah i agree with perayshan hang in there fed everything will be alright and if u think your marriage is worth saving then talk to a counselor...

Tatinka,

Since my GC expired on Oct 24, 2008, I traveled 4 times outside the US and I re-entered using my expired green card and the extension letter. No issue whatsoever.

Update:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update you on my time line:

Received VSC 7/21/2008
Transferred CSC 2/25/2009
LUD 3/1/2009

Hi

just mentioning my time line for I751 :
RD: 12/23/08
Biometric date done: 01/22/09
No news there after ????????????????
any one has similar ?????????