I-751 June and July 08 Vermont center

Here I am.
Filed on July 30, RD Jul 31.
No updates or LUD since my bio date (Aug 26).

I guess we're in for a 1-year wait.
I'm filing for citizenship at the end of July regardless.

Here I am.
Filed on July 30, RD Jul 31.
No updates or LUD since my bio date (Aug 26).

I guess we're in for a 1-year wait.
I'm filing for citizenship at the end of July regardless.

My receive date is 31st July 2008 Notice date 8/08/08 and still no update since 08/26/08.I dont think the July cases will even be touched until maybe May into June.I am waiting to see when USCIS updates the cases for January 2009 to see which month is currently being processed.

i dont know what vermont is doing while califorinia center got it just 4 to 6 months waiting period extension will expire soon and then what? cant work anymore? oh well we will just have to wait and wait

if your one year ext expires, USCIS will either send you another ext or if you need work auth, then you may want to take an info pass to get your passport stamped.
Although, thinking optimistically, if they dont send you another ext letter, then perhaps you dont need one - so maybe they are working on your case :)
Good Luck to all you guys!

hi trinity yah thats what am going to do get my passport stamp coz am leaving the country for a month this coming May. i just hope my GC will arrive in that time already

Just be patient guys everything will be okey their are still lots of transfer from TSC that didnt receive their GC too.

Recent approvals.

Just be patient guys everything will be okey their are still lots of transfer from TSC that didnt receive their GC too.

It seems like i have been reading in the forums that most approvals from 2008 at the VSC seem to be tranfers from TSC if thats the case, when will the Vsc non transfer cases start getting approved?.Does anyone believe that on the 18th January USCIS will update the VSC processing dates ?.

i sent my appliaction for n400 to texas on dec 27 2008
recived= 29 dec 2008
check cashed & notice recived jan 06 2009
but they moved my appliaction to national benefits center lee's summit mo

can any one tell me how long it takes average prosses time there?
and also my n400 appliaction is marriage base, i have still condition on my green card although my i751 is still pending since from 13 months at california center,

can any one plz tell me wat will happen next and if some one have same experience plz share with me.

thanks every one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent my I-751 in June 2008 to Vernmont, I keep tracking on the website and it says that they are on December 2007. I called to USCIS today and I was told that they are working on July 2008, I double asked them and they told me yeah the information on the website is not updated. Anyone who heard the same ?

I sent my I-751 in June 2008 to Vernmont, I keep tracking on the website and it says that they are on December 2007. I called to USCIS today and I was told that they are working on July 2008, I double asked them and they told me yeah the information on the website is not updated. Anyone who heard the same ?

hey ALIMAR,

i dont know i didnt hear anything like that but if they are working on july 2008 application so you supposed to get yours coz u filed in june. i might call them on monday.

Questions.

If this is the case, what about the people from January-June 2008 in the forum who have not been approved yet?.I am not saying that your information is incorrect ,i just would believe it if i saw a lot of cases before June July 2008 getting approved.

If this is the case, what about the people from January-June 2008 in the forum who have not been approved yet?.I am not saying that your information is incorrect ,i just would believe it if i saw a lot of cases before June July 2008 getting approved.

YAH they should get their GC already... i might call on monday to see what's going on with vermont but am wondring if those agent really knows...

I called them twice, 2 different ppl told me the same... i was surprised. they told me they are working on July 18 cases and dont know why i dont have any news from them since my case is delayed, so they requested an investigation on my case to see what's happening. That's i posted that information because i know ppl from Jan to June has no news from their cases. I should suggest to call them.

alimar , what is your Lud online ? Mine is 2/26/2008 and still no news ! but i see some people at "visajourney forum" getting approvals . what number should I call? Thanks

Hi Alimar,
Please let us know if you get any updates after they investigate your case. I have filed in June'08 too, no updates yet. Its interesting they told you that they were currently working on july's application.Its obvious that the VSC Service center do not have enough people to process the overwhelming applications. I mean, it could be possible that their website was not updated but again what happened to all those who applied before July..?well thanks for letting us know and keep us posted..

alimar , what is your Lud online ? Mine is 2/26/2008 and still no news ! but i see some people at "visajourney forum" getting approvals . what number should I call? Thanks

Mine is 07/02/2008. The number that i dialed was 1-800-375-5283 (Option: 1 (English) Option: 2 (Spanish), then Option 2 and then Option 3)