I-751 Filers - Oct 07 may share their cases

I actually didn't realized my case being transferred to california service center until I saw ur message. Does anyone know if it is good or bad that case being sent to a different service center?:confused:

I think its a good thing because the processing times for CA is faster than that for TSC for sure....

Update:

October 24: I-751 sent to Texas Service Center (TSC)
October 29: received by Texas Service Center (TSC)
November 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
November 19: NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.

Now waiting for ASC letter for biometric appointment.

What can we do with a WAC number? Is there a way to check online the status or something?

The NOA indicates that online status is available once you receive the ASC letter for biometrics. I remember the USCIS website mentions that it can be up to 4 weeks after they initial receipt before online status is available.

My package was overnighted on October 18, and I still haven't received the NOA.

Should I be worried? It looks like some of you got the NOA in 10 days... It's been more than 4 weeks and I'm starting to think something's wrong. Is there any way I can get a copy of the NOA sent over faster? I'm applying for a new job and they're going to ask for that if I should be lucky enough to get it offered.

Thanks!

Update

11/13- Package received at CSC
11/21- Check cashed (never been so happy to see so much money disappear from our bank account!)
11/26- Received NOA
Now- waiting for Biometrics

For those of you who are waiting for NOA: I've heard that if your NOA does not arrive you can always get your receipt number from the back of your cashed check and make an Infopass appt at your local office and they will issue a NOA for you. You can doublecheck that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

October 24: I-751 sent out
October 29: received by Texas Service Center
November 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center.
November 19: NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.

Hi Bigclaw,
I also received my NOA on Nov. 20, and the receipt date is 10/29/2007. I have 2 questions.
1. Have you received your finger print notice yet?
2. On NOA, it mentions about get ready for the following documents, joint tax return, life insurance or car insurance and so on, do you have something like that on the bottom page of ur NOA? is that normal or just me, I've turned in all the supporting documents I had.
Thanks.. good luck to everybody!!

Hi Bigclaw,
I also received my NOA on Nov. 20, and the receipt date is 10/29/2007. I have 2 questions.
1. Have you received your finger print notice yet?
2. On NOA, it mentions about get ready for the following documents, joint tax return, life insurance or car insurance and so on, do you have something like that on the bottom page of ur NOA? is that normal or just me, I've turned in all the supporting documents I had.
Thanks.. good luck to everybody!!

1. No. I hope I receive it soon.
2. Yes. I think that's a generic paragraph. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My check was just cashed. I am heading out of the country on Dec 3rd for more than a month. I was wondering if there is any point in going to the local DO to try to get the NOA and fingerprint notice, and try a walk-in fingerprint... Any thoughts?
I am just scared that the fingerprint notice will come when I am gone, and the date will be for when I am gone as well, and they might assume that I have "abandoned" the case.

Also, from the looks of it, they cashed the check on 26th, the money left my a/c on 28th...

hey guys, I sent my package to Nebraska center on 10/26/07 via fedex, and they got my document the following monday. So far I haven't received the NOA, and the check is not being cashed yet... I will keep update my status with you all here. Wish everybody good luck!! No interview;) and waiting time less than 6 months!!!!!!!

yes. Thats right. No Interview and waiting time less than 6 months is all it took for me.

I got my 10 year GC in mail just two days before the 3 month period from the day I sent my application out in mail. I applied to Nebraska Service center and all the correspondence came from California Center.

yes. Thats right. No Interview and waiting time less than 6 months is all it took for me.

I got my 10 year GC in mail just two days before the 3 month period from the day I sent my application out in mail. I applied to Nebraska Service center and all the correspondence came from California Center.

Wow, that is great! Congratulations... gives the rest of us a bit of hope;)

pending 751- travel- please help

Hi
I filed for removal of conditions on Nov 15'07. I am going to my country on 15 dec and coming back on Jan 10'08. My conditional green card expires on 1/11/08. I have not recieved any document/ reciept from USCIS about my case. What should i do/ what documents should i get for re-entry in US.
Please help.
Thanks

help

My check was just cashed. I am heading out of the country on Dec 3rd for more than a month. I was wondering if there is any point in going to the local DO to try to get the NOA and fingerprint notice, and try a walk-in fingerprint... Any thoughts?
I am just scared that the fingerprint notice will come when I am gone, and the date will be for when I am gone as well, and they might assume that I have "abandoned" the case.

Hi
I have the same problem...i am leaving on 15th dec but i haven't still received the NOA (filed nov 14th, they updated uscis status on 17th) that i need to show at the port of entry when i come back to US. i am coming back on 10th and my conditional GC expires on 11th...can anyone tell me what to do...its urgent...

1. No. I hope I receive it soon.
2. Yes. I think that's a generic paragraph. :)

Hi Bigclaw,
Have you recevied your finger print notice yet? I got my first NOA 2 weeks ago, and normally it takes around 10 days after the first NOA, the finger print notice will come.
Thanks Bigclaw!!!

Hi Bigclaw,
Have you recevied your finger print notice yet? I got my first NOA 2 weeks ago, and normally it takes around 10 days after the first NOA, the finger print notice will come.
Thanks Bigclaw!!!

Hi, Steve, I haven't received the fingerprint notice. USCIS processing is anything but "normal". The only thing consistent with the USCIS is, they are consistently inconsistent.

Hi, Steve, I haven't received the fingerprint notice. USCIS processing is anything but "normal". The only thing consistent with the USCIS is, they are consistently inconsistent.

Thanks again Bigclaw, At least I am not the only one here!!

Hello. I just received the ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics. On the notice is a different application number (WACxxxxxxxxxx for me) from the one on the first NOA. I was able to use this new number to track my case status online.

My updated case status is as follows:

Oct 24: I-751 sent to Texas Service Center (TSC)
Oct 29: received by Texas Service Center (TSC)
Nov 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 19: first NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.
Dec 10: second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/2/08.