I-140 RFE Cases in TSC

KP, Congratulations!

Congratulations to you, KP. I\'m so happy for you after such a long period of waiting. Seeing your approval, I hope mine will be on its way too.

austx25

Which service centre

Hi dineshgk,

Which service centre is it?. Actually we are also in the same situation for Calif SC. so can you please send me some info.

Thanks,
Prasad

Hey KP ... Great NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats MAN !!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly you wanted to go through Montreal for CP? Why did u go for AOS??? AOS through TSC will take another year to 1.5 yrs ..... its the worst and will not get much better with all this Homeland stuff going on ... if you do CP through Montreal, you should have ur GC in 5 months !!!

Another option is go for CP and then apply for AOS(if u want) ... as ur I140 was approved for CP u can do that ... just an idea ?

longwait02

I had got a similar RFE in November of 2001 ... at that time my company sent in their 2000 and 1999 financial statements, company tax returns for year 1999 and 2000, quarterly payroll reports for the year 2001 and a letter regarding my salary and financial health of the company from the Vice President and the HR person...

This did the job ... no paystubs were sent as my lawyer maintained that whatever is asked in the RFE, just send that !! But sending paystubs will not hurt ...

Hope it helps and you get the approval soon ...

No Title

Hi im9999,

Thanks lot. Yes I opted for CP and in fact my petition is approved for CP. But they haven\'t mentioned consulate and left it NVC to decide.

I am a landed immigrant in Canada and before coming here I was in Montreal.

As you know I am University Professor going to teach two courses in Fall and have students working with me. It will not be possible for me to go out during semester is on. Also I am not sure which consulate they will send my approved petition.

Also lawyer and employer both are advising me not leave country, as I don\'t have VISA to enter USA and Canadian Residency is a kind of disputable thing because recently Canadian Consulate denied RRP for. Hope this may help some person in similar situation.

I am going for AOS with hope that TSC will make progress in near future.

Goos luck to you with your case. I think you are doing CP in India.

KP

RFE details

Thanks for the sentiments; the case is not mine but for an employee I had filed for.
The PD is 12/22/2000; RD 09/4/2001 ND 09/13/2001. Category EB-3 RIR for Systems Analyst. Officer # 100.

SAME RFE LIKE YOURS

HELLO TEXY
MY RFE IS ABOUT THE TAX RETURN FOR 1998, 1999, 2000, AND 2001, 941 FOR 2001(FOUR QTR), MY PERSONAL TAX RETURNS FROM 1997, COPY OF MY W2, COPY OF MY PASSPORT, AND MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. SINCE MY COMPANY HAS THE EXTENTION FILED FOR 2001, WE HAVE NOT MAILED THE 2001 TAX RETURN INSTEAD WE HAVE MAILED THE EXTENSION. MY DETAILS ARE
ND SEPTEMBER 25, 2001
1ST RFE APRIL 5, 2002
2ND RFE APRIL 30, 2002
REPLIED ON MAY 15, 2002
RECEIVED BY INS MAY 17, 2002
WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET MY CASE APPROVED.
THANK YOU
WALA

how big is your company?

wala, is yours a small company?. it\'s strange they asked for your tax returns. were you working for the same company all these years. were you ever on bench?

HI KUVERSA AND TEXY

THERE ARE 25 EMPLOYEES, I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE SAME COMAPANY SINCE I GOT MY H1B, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY REQUIRED MY TAX RETURNS

WALA

is your\'s a profit making company?

is your company making profit? how many years company tax returns did you sent initially?

strange query

the query you got still looks strange. what was the first RFE for? basically the greencard is for a future position and the only thing they normally see is if the company can pay you once you get the greencard. unless you indicated in the I140 form that you will apply for AOS and they are trying to determine if you were in status all through. from what i have heard is that if one was out of status then one needs to go the cp route.

you are right, it is a strange query

we never get a chance to reply the first rfe, because within 10-15 days we received the 2nd rfe. they just add two more query to the first rfe. In the RFE letter, along with my tax return, copy of w2\'s, company tax returns, 941 reports, my birth certificate, copy of my passport they also want to know whether i want to do AOS or CP. I don\'t know what they up to. Anyway, to answer to your first question, yes my company is making profit.

probably checking if you were ever out of status

it appears from the question whether you want to do aos or cp that they are trying to make sure you were in status all through your stay in this country. from what i have heard if you were out of status for more than six months you can not do an aos here and have to go through the cp route.

No Approval for almost three weeks. What is going on in TSC?

KP\'s approval was on June 07th. After that looks like there was no approval. Any idea Or Guess?

Sabu

No Title

Hi Sabu,

I am very sad to hear that no approval for three weeks. I went through this pain. I know the pain you are going through. TSC is testing patient of all of us.

During June 12 to June 17 TSC director was in AILA, may be for one day. One reason could be that TSC doesn\'t know that there are lots of RFE cases waiting. This may be true as this is what people are saying about FP in I-485 forum.

I also feel that due to tremendous amount of work load, TSC may not be aware of what is going on in the center, specially TSC director, who can after all influence the processing and streamline this random lottery process, defined as luck.

People say that if you try to take help from senator, your case may be harmed. But already you have waited for more than year. What else harm can be done ? This was a kind of motivation for me to write and send lots of letter to my senator and bug on my lawyer to contact AILA. Ultimately my case was approved after waiting for more than 15.5 months. They tried their best to reject my case. Even they called my dean but when they got befitting reply from him they have no option but to approve the case. I will sincerely advice you guys (RFE guys) to contact AILA through your lawyer as well as Senators and Congressmen. It will help.

Good luck to you
KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi KP - Need your reply

EB3 RIR

waiting since PD June 2001
RFE submitted on Jan 25th 2002

Approval ????

As per your advice, i have contacted the local congressmen and informed about my 140 status.He had replied as follows..

Baskar,

I inquired at the Texas Service Center about your case, and I was
informed that it is currently with an examiner, and that additional evidence had been received. Since an examiner has the file, it is currently being processed, and not waiting in a queue. I hope that this 140 will get worked out soon.

Peter.

With the above reply, what do we predict???

Please reply.

Hi Bhaskar,

If your case is with examiner, it means it is some one who pass it on to final adjudicating officer. I hope soon your case will be approved.

Good luck

KP

Reply to Bhaskar

Hi Bhaskar,

If your case is with examiner, it means it is some one who pass it on to final adjudicating officer. I hope soon your case will be approved.

Good luck

KP