No Title

Please post your experience such as

Type of RFE
Reply date
Notice Date
Approval date
How long your waiting
Officer number

And any other info useful to fellow gc seekers.

KP

No Title

My details

Type of RFE : Financial condition of company

Reply date : Jan 07, 2002

Notice Date: Don\'t know as AVM was not updated

Approval date: Not yet

How long waited: waited for 19 days and got another RFE (intent to deny) as papers were not signed by General Counsel working for my employer

Officer number: 29

On Jan 26, 2002 I was issued a notice intent to deny the petition because the RFE paper were not signed by General counsel of my employer.

Replied on: Feb 8, 2002
Notice date: Feb: 13, 2002
Waiting: Yes

Please post your details.

KP
TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001

My Details.

KP,
  Here are my details.

EB3 (RIR) On a Substituted Labor.
RD : May 29, 2001
ND : July 13, 2001
RFE : Received by Attorney on Jan 28th 2002.
It is supposed to be about a paper that was already in the file! My attorney is unwilling to call INS.. but instead replied to RFE same day by overnight.
RFE : Reached TSC on Jan 29th, 2002.
RFE Resp Recv Date in AVM : Dont know. I Dont have the case number.
AD : God knows when.

Good luck to you.

Rgds,
Krish

BenIvan\'s details

EB3
RD - 10/22/01
ND - 11/03/01
RFE received by lawyer - 11/15/01
TSC received RFE and in the system on 11/23/01

Reason told by the lawyer - She did not check a particular box in the form.

Approval

I just got my I-140 Approval.

RD: 5/7/2001
ND: 7/19/2001
AD: 3/8/2002
Heard on AVM, Yet to recieve the letter.

YogiR

No Title

Hi Krishna and Benlvan

I will compile all data and try to compare our data with the RFE data in tracker. Let us see if we could get idea when our I-140 will be approved.

Thanks for apssing on your info.

KP

No Title

TSC I-140 RFE Guys,

I analyzed the data and found out that RFE cases have approval date line varying from 12 days to 4 and half months. Once gain not to forget to mention, if you are lucky on TSC sacle you fall nearer to 12 days otherwise be prapare to see approval in 4 and half months after you sent your reply to TSC.

God bless TSC

KP

KP

KP and Others,
   Did U talk to an IIO recently to find out how long they take to process RFE cases, after the response has be received (per AVM)? I cannot call as I dont have my case number.

Rgds,
Krishna

YogiR, could you please tell us which category you are in? did you check your AVM to see whether or

Congratrulation to you for the approval, hope all TSC delayed cases will be approved soon.

Planning to this week....

Considering KP\'s calculation and also some 11/15 cases being approved , I will be calling around the 13th. It is an 1-2 hours process !!!

Will let you know

No Title

Hi Krishna !

Once I tried calling, I got through and kept waiting for one hour by the time I figure out that I am not the lucky guy so I myself hand up and gave my 10 bugs to departmental phone fund.

I don\'t have time and to waste one hour and then disconnected.

KP

KP I can understand.

KP,
  I can underatand your frustration. I was only suggesting that someone call as I am unable to. I hope that things go well for you.
  On the tracker I find some people who responded to RFE\'s in mid Jan.. any news from any of them?

Rgds,
Krish

No Title

My details
Type of RFE : Financial condition of company & Experience letter
RFE Issued on : 17-Jan-02
Reply date : 10-Feb-02
Notice Date: 20-Feb-02
Approval date: God only knows

Officer number: 186
pkalai
TSC I-140, ND Apr 27, 2001

MY 140 RFE CASE STATUS

RFE SENT ON DEC 22ND 2001
RFE REPLIED ON JAN 2ND 2001.
RFE FOR (SENDING ORIGINAL LC)

RFE RD - AVM SAYS RFE RECVD ON JAN 25TH 2002

APPROVED DATE - ??

EB3 RIR
RD JUNE 15TH
ND JULY 24TH

Still AVM says the same old message that.... 200 to 250 days ...

Any idea like how long it would take ..

Thanks in advance.

No Title

I received an RFE on 25 FEB 2002.My lawyer got the papers today and when I talked with one of the his staff, she told me that TSC need my company\'s Tax returns etc,my W2s and detailed experience letters. I have submitted all my W2s and experience letters when I first filed.
Can anybody tell me why the hell TSC is asking it again?

EB2- RIR
RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01
REF 25 FEB 01

No Title

Texy, I agree with Gking. Your lawyer missed some papers and TSC is asking in order to approve your case.

As soon as you send papers you will be alright. But these days TSC is taking lots of time to approve RFE cases after RFE is sent out.

Good luck to you.

KP

EB2(NIW) RFE approved, EB1 rejected

My I-140 (EB2-NIW) is approved and here are the details.

I filed I-140 through 2 categories, EB1 (OR) and EB2 (NIW) in February 2001.
My EB1 case was denied in February 2002. Yes, it takes almost a year for TSC to process my case.

My NIW case was RFEed in November 2001. The letter was citing the famous case – New York Transportation case. I responded in February. To tell you the truth, I have no confidence that my case would be approved although I have a Ph.D. degree and a master degree.

When I decided to go for NIW, I asked my company to write recommendation letters for me. All I asked is state that I am a good worker and describe what I am doing in my position. My company rejected my request and did not write any letter for me.
Therefore, I filed my case 100% myself.

TSC received my response in February 2002 and I checked the AVM daily since TSC received my response. Ten business days letter, I heard “This case has been approved”. I was surprised and disbelieve what I heard. I entered my case number 3 times to make sure it was indeed my case. Still, I did not believe what I heard. I talked to an officer in person and he confirmed that it was my case. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Today, I received the notice of my approval. Thank you for your support in this group during this past year.

My NIW case is very weak comparing to others. Although I have two advanced degrees, Ph.D. and Master in different fields, I do not publish any paper in any periodicals and I have never presented any research results in any conference. All I have are the two degrees, thesis and dissertation. My company does not even want to write me a letter to tell INS that my work is and would be benefiting USA.

The approval of my NIW case is a miracle and it is God’s work. I prayed everyday since TSC received my response that God would let the officer approve my case. Yes, it was approved. Without Him, my case was no good at all.

If you are already Christians, please have faith on Him. He always has a purpose for everyone in His timing. If you are not yet Christians, after you finish reading my message, please ask God to lead you through all these immigration processes. Your prayer should be finished with “I pray in Jesus’ name”.