I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

Hey there! Finally u got yours! I was wondering how did you get your receipt is through email or mail of your atty/employer?

Hi yumyum20, Thanks for your reply.

Got our 140 and 485 receipts today with recd date 06/27. You should be receiving it any time now. Maybe tomorrow!

I140 got approved

PP Receipt Date: 26th June @ NSC

Received I-140 approval notice today.

Good Luck to everyone!!!!

hi

congrats!

I just got a notice of receipt today and my status says that it's pending and that they received my application on july 3rd although I sent everything on the 27th of june and was received and stamped on the 28th. In addition, it says there online that they mailed something to my employer and that they transferred my application to TS Center. I'm concern about the cut-off date (july 2-august 3) so will they still process my application? The checks had been cleared and cashed.

Thanks!

hi

Hi there! I just want to update that my I-140 has been approved today and USCIS already mailed my Notice of Action. Thanks to everyone who helped.

question on PP status

Hi Guys, My employer says they filed PP for the I-140 but how do I know they have actually done that? The online status only says: 'Case received and pending.' Thanks.

Gurus!! I'm new to this forum, so I might be repeating these questions but I will really appreciate your help.. My lawyer indicated that Labor could come any time now. So I need your help to findout answers of following questions as I trust you more than my lawyer..

1. My PD is Jan 2003, and incase EB2 Dates are current when I get my labor, Can I file I-140 and I-485 in parallel?

2. If yes then would you suggest me to file I-140 Premium processing. If yes then what are benifits compared to filing I-140 through normal processing?

3. How much extra money do I need to pay.. And it looks some of companies also pay for Premium processing. Am I wrong? If not should I ask my company to pay for my I-140 PP..?

4. And finally what documents do I need to collect for I-140 and I-485 (at least for I-140)?

Thanks in Advance

USCIS website result for pending I-140 RFE

When USCIS recieves the RFE response, the online system shows the following:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 10, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The date and service center shown above will be different for other cases. This is just an example of the status from my own case.

Best of luck

Hi Guys, My employer says they filed PP for the I-140 but how do I know they have actually done that? The online status only says: 'Case received and pending.' Thanks.

Gurus!! I'm new to this forum, so I might be repeating these questions but I will really appreciate your help.. My lawyer indicated that Labor could come any time now. So I need your help to findout answers of following questions as I trust you more than my lawyer..

1. My PD is Jan 2003, and incase EB2 Dates are current when I get my labor, Can I file I-140 and I-485 in parallel?

Yes

2. If yes then would you suggest me to file I-140 Premium processing. If yes then what are benifits compared to filing I-140 through normal processing?

There's no I-140 PP anymore, at least for now: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PremProcI140_072407.pdf

May be in the future they'll open this door again, but nobody knows when it's gonna happen. Benefits are obvious: two weeks of waiting instead of 8 months, AC21, 3-year H1B extension etc. On the other hand, PP generally means slightly higher denial possibility.

3. How much extra money do I need to pay.. And it looks some of companies also pay for Premium processing. Am I wrong? If not should I ask my company to pay for my I-140 PP..?

$1000. Normally people pay out of their own pockets.

4. And finally what documents do I need to collect for I-140 and I-485 (at least for I-140)?

Thanks in Advance

Lawers should give you a checklist. You can start collecting employment letters from previous companies now.

Successor in Interest

When USCIS recieves the RFE response, the online system shows the following:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 10, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The date and service center shown above will be different for other cases. This is just an example of the status from my own case.

Best of luck

RANA,

Were you able to get the successor in interest sample letter or needed documents. If so please forward them to me. I am in the same boat.

Thanks

VP123 , Thanks for providing these details..

Yes

There's no I-140 PP anymore, at least for now: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PremProcI140_072407.pdf

May be in the future they'll open this door again, but nobody knows when it's gonna happen. Benefits are obvious: two weeks of waiting instead of 8 months, AC21, 3-year H1B extension etc. On the other hand, PP generally means slightly higher denial possibility.

$1000. Normally people pay out of their own pockets.

Lawers should give you a checklist. You can start collecting employment letters from previous companies now.

I-140 Premium Processing - No response after 15 days

I-140 - using EB-3 Labor Category

Sep xx, 2006
I-140 Filed (Priority date was not current)

April xx, 2007
I-140 RFE received - RFE company's ability to pay

June 06, 2007
I-140 RFE response submitted & case is upgraded to Premium Processing with company's financial reports

June 12, 2007
I-140 RFE received - Intent to deny & RFE Company's taxes request either signed by auditor or copies of taxes filed to IRS

July 10, 2007
I-140 RFE response submitted with all the company's tax information

July 26, 2007 (On 16th Calendar day after submitting RFE response)
Lawyer emailed me the following info:
I contacted the premium processing line to speak with an information officer about the case. The officer said that there appears to be a mix-up at their end and the file was sent to storage. They will request the file back, review the submission and get back to me. They said to allow 2 weeks for this process.

Because the USCIS has not stayed within their 15 day timeframe, it is likely that the premium processing fee will be returned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody with the similiar situation, please comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------