I-130 Tracker Oct 2006 VSC

Just got the magic emails

approved for kids. mothers petition is still pending.
how long it will take after 130 approval to get their interview at consulate
any idea? Thanks!

Just got the magic emails

approved for kids. mothers petition is still pending.
how long it will take after 130 approval to get their interview at consulate
any idea? Thanks!

Depending on what country you are from, it could take between 1-3 months. I have heard it takes longer in India.

What service Center did you apply to, and when?

Country - India
I-130 for Parents & Chidren under 21
Service Center - VSC
When - Oct 2006
Status - Approved for Children

What is going on!!!!!!

I just called USCIS, and was told that my case is still with Vermont (I filed on Feb 8). I am thinking they probably have transfered some older cases. According to the representative I spoke to, you will get a notification in the mail if your case have been transferred to another center. Also, you can check your case status online, and you should see the date when the case was transferred to another Service Center.

I just looked at the website for this month's updates and the Vermont Center is STILL ON MARCH 12TH 2006!!! THIS IS THREE MONTHS IN A ROW. Does anyone have any information about any movement for our I130's. California is on OCTOBER 2006. I want answers because this is beyond ridiculous. Can anyone tell us anything at this point????

I just looked at the website for this month's updates and the Vermont Center is STILL ON MARCH 12TH 2006!!! THIS IS THREE MONTHS IN A ROW. Does anyone have any information about any movement for our I130's. California is on OCTOBER 2006. I want answers because this is beyond ridiculous. Can anyone tell us anything at this point????

Vermont Service Center has been stuck at the same date since November, so it's been 5 months that they have not moved one day.

Has anyone called the Customer service number, and see what they have to say? There were some rumors, that they are transfering Vermont Cases to California, to reduce the backlog. Who knows... !!!

No Answer "able" to be given

Vermont Service Center has been stuck at the same date since November, so it's been 5 months that they have not moved one day.

Has anyone called the Customer service number, and see what they have to say? There were some rumors, that they are transfering Vermont Cases to California, to reduce the backlog. Who knows... !!!

I called the Customer service number today. After taking ten minutes to navigate through multiple numbers to actually speak to a live person I was told absolutely nothing! The closest I came to getting an answer to my question for why the March 12th date has not moved since December was "they review cases one at a time". Wow, I'm impressed:rolleyes: Listen, anyone out there who has influence or know how needs to get to the bottom of this freeze in time. As I said before, California is on October 2006 cases. If my paperwork was there then I'd be feeling the butterflies for the coming month. Once again, "this is ridiculous".

NVC : CP processing for Parents

Does anyone know long it takes to hear from NVC after approval of I-130 from VSC. I got my approval on March 26th 2007. Still no word from NVC.
Thanks

Does anyone know long it takes to hear from NVC after approval of I-130 from VSC. I got my approval on March 26th 2007. Still no word from NVC.
Thanks

From what I have read in the forums, it takes 1-2 months. You would most likely get an answer before your parents receive the packet in their country of residence.

I called the Customer service number today. After taking ten minutes to navigate through multiple numbers to actually speak to a live person I was told absolutely nothing! The closest I came to getting an answer to my question for why the March 12th date has not moved since December was "they review cases one at a time". Wow, I'm impressed:rolleyes: Listen, anyone out there who has influence or know how needs to get to the bottom of this freeze in time. As I said before, California is on October 2006 cases. If my paperwork was there then I'd be feeling the butterflies for the coming month. Once again, "this is ridiculous".

I don't believe VSC is processing applications from March 06. Look at this posting above, it seems the application for parents got approved in 5 months.

just filed I-130 for parents

Hi there!

I just filed I-130 for both my parents. Still no receipt, they haven't cashed the checks yet.

How long does it take to get a receipt from the INS? From what I've been reading here, it takes about 2-4 weeks to get a receipt? Is that correct?

What is next after sending the I-130? Are they sending any paperwork to my parents?

Dinx

I-130 filed for both parents April 17, 2007

i received receipt letter for my I-130 (VSC) within 2 wks. No paperwork to ur parents untill after case is approved and sent to NVC. by the way

My timeline

I-130 FOR PARENTS AT VSC (CP)

receipt date: 1/12/2007
approval: ?? waiting ;)
EVERYBODY PLEASE POST YOUR TIMELINES IF you aplied for parents IN

I-130 approved for parents at Vermont service center - Oct filing

Hi everybody!

I have filed the I-130 form for both my parents on 10/25/06

on 05/01/07 I received magic email that I-130 approved.

Let you all know that Vermont Service Center processed I130 for parents filed on 10/25/06. VSC website not updated with latest information.

Good luck to everyone!

***I-130 filed for both parents on 10/25/06
***I-130 approved on 05/01/07

Hi everybody!

Let you all know that Vermont Service Center processed I130 for parents filed on 10/25/06. VSC website not updated with latest information.

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations, and thanks for the posting... It helps to know that they are working on October cases.

Hi everybody!

Good luck to everyone!

hi, congrats..please post the updates for our info.

US Citizen?

Hi everybody!

Good luck to everyone!

Hi. I'd like to know if you are a US citizen if you don't mind. I filed for my spouse and children in November 2006. I am a US citizen.

I130 for Spouse and children
Where - VSC
When - Nov 2006
Status - Waiting

I-130 for spouse tru GC

hi,

I have applied I-130 for my husband on june 2003..NVC approved my case on sept 2005...On april 30, 2007 they sent me the Affidavit of support fee bill form and choice of agent form for my husband and a copy of the same for me

Can someone advice me of how long does it take from now on till my husband get his visa...He is gonna go to chennai consulate for visa processing...
I have called up NVC today but they said they wont be able to give me a timeframe...but on the letter it says, usually they send this form when a visa number is available in next 9 months...Is it so?

Its been almost 4yrs now and i am eagerly waiting for all the paperworks..
Do u think he will get the visa in less than a year???
Thanx a lot in advance

I 130 PD : June 2003
Approval : sept 2005 (papers sent to NVC)
Affidavit of support fee form bill : april 30th 2007

I just checked the website and it is STILL ON MARCH 12TH 2006 for Vermont!!!!! California is now at November 12th? What is the problem?:mad:

Not sure what happening there, but a lot of cases are being transferred to CSC. Mine was transferred just last week.

If your's is not transferred yet, you should see an approval soon.