• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How long does it takes to receive the 2nd NL after your CN becomes current?

I called them again this morning to ask about my interview date.

"We are currently working on your case, however, if you call back in a week, we may have the date for your interview."

I called them again this morning to ask about my interview date.

"We are currently working on your case, however, if you call back in a week, we may have the date for your interview."

Sounds great!!
BTW I'm currently traveling Japan for my business. Rainy season has just started and super humid everywhere.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great!!
BTW I'm traveling Japan now for business. Rainy season has just started and very humid.......

I really envy you!
Although you are on a business trip to Japan, but with all the expenses paid, sounds like a dream to me!

I hope that you will have a good time out there with your family and friends, and remember to eat as much Japanse Food as you can while in Japan,,,,,,, One thing I miss the most is the food (of course besides my family).

Have a safe trip back!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been more than a week after my CN became current. I've called few times and email them 3 times, they all came back with the same answer: Please contact us back in 7~10 business days!

My CN is about 4000 apart from last month's cut off number, I guess they haven't get to mine yet!

What about other people? Does anyone want to share him/her experience?

HI...my case number is AS26XXX and I'm doing AOS.
Like you said, my number will be call for interview in Aug, so is that mean, I can mail my package to KCC right now?
thanks

Are you doing AOS in US? I'm also living in the US, but because the USCIS is so slow and you can't really get any information out of them, I decided to go for CP!

If you decided to do the AOS, you can't mail the package to KCC I think, contact your lawyer to see what happens.

I got my 2nd NL today (by Fedex), with all the details about my interview date and time!

Hope your guys will receive yours soon!

May I know if Consular interview ask for 2nd NL (with interview date and location)?

Yes, the first thing they will ask is the 2nd NL!

I got my 2nd NL today by Fedex (took 3 days to receive)! It has all the information; location, date, and time for your interview!

Hey guys, I am really worried , I have emailed KCC several times but I have not recived till now the reply,I called them and they told me my interview date . Can I go to interview without the 2nd letter or any sort of document from KCC regarding the 2nd letter??

You should have receive second letter by now, however there are many who are scheduled for october but haven’t receive yet. I will advice you contact KCC by email for them to give you your scheduled date, for mail delivery delay are normal especially in Africa.

If you are chosen as a lottery winner, an official letter from the U.S. Department of State Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky will be sent to the mailing address that you provided in your application. Being selected as a lottery winner does not guarantee that you will receive a visa; you must still apply and qualify for the immigrant visa. The notification letters will provide further instructions, including information on additional forms and documentation required and immigrant visa application fees.