Help! No GC and Nut wants divorce

I have no qualms about sharing the truth with you.

After following through with two senators' offices I finally received a decision from USCIS on Aug 23, 2008. The decision was made on Aug 19, 2008.

It appears that my ex-wife withdrew my i130 on June 2, 2008. Hence my i485 was denied.

I was pretty devastated for a week or so. But to tell you the truth, I'm not too devastated now. I have a little bit of time before my hearing. The world IS a big place and there are plenty of countries to go to. It's too bad because I really did have a lot to offer the US. But if they'd rather not have me here, there's nothing I can do about it.

High five yourself Al Southner. You and my ex-wife won. Your America is safe!

After following through with two senators' offices I finally received a decision from USCIS on Aug 23, 2008. The decision was made on Aug 19, 2008.

It appears that my ex-wife withdrew my i130 on June 2, 2008. Hence my i485 was denied.

I was pretty devastated for a week or so. But to tell you the truth, I'm not too devastated now. I have a little bit of time before my hearing. The world IS a big place and there are plenty of countries to go to. It's too bad because I really did have a lot to offer the US. But if they'd rather not have me here, there's nothing I can do about it.

Man, I feel disappointed too.
Thanks for sharing your story.
I hope you find a way to get a PR status. I wish you all the good luck in the world.

RE: Thought about going back to College ???

You stated you met her at college here in the US. Did you finish college?

I am thinking bcs you can always go back to school and request a change of status to an F-1 again while you're here. That is something they can't deny if you're really going to college or university.

And you can go on with your life and meet somebody else. :D:D:D

But you still have a chance after a hearing right? Hope that goes well. By the way, where are you from?

Sorry! I haven't looked up the word "immigration" on Google for a WHILE now. I've been too busy looking at my deportation letter.

Oh excuse me, they no longer call it deportation, they call it a "removal hearing". It sounds more exciting. So I can send out invitations to my friends saying "Come to my removal hearing. Please RSVP. Salad bar and cocktails."

I am now a "removable alien". Once again, such excitement. Like I have special gifts. "If you call and order now, you will get not 1 but 2 removable aliens".

They set my hearing for Sep 10, 2009. Think about it. What does this government expect me to do for a year.

I'm applying to schools in Canada right now. Preparing to leave. I'll still give the hearing a shot, but I doubt if anything is going to happen.

They will not let me reinstate my F1 status because it's been over 6 months.

I am from Nepal.

Let this be a warning to people who read this. People change. Love changes. Family is fleeting.

LAWS will never change.