Help needed wtih Prepaid shipping label for OCI...

Thank you

I would just go with fedex ground with own packaging. Believe me the cost would be almost same or even less than USPS with add-on services like certified,delivery confirmation etc.

Thank you for all your help! You cleared up a lot of my questions. I tried calling travisa but the phone just kept ringing and ringing, I gave up. Thanks again!

I am applying for OCI thru Travisa SFO by mail. I am trying to follow their instructions but got a couple of questions:
1. Prepaid shipping label for return postage. Is it really needed? As part of application process I chose Fedex mailing for inbound and Outbound. The total fee I am paying includes $24 each for inbound/outbound. If we are already paying the fee for mailing, why should we put in prepaid shipping label?
2. The instruction didn't say to include the Bankers cheque. I will include it anyways. Common sense? :)
3. I have not renounced my Indian citizenship before (yet). The fee they mentioned included fee for the Renunciation. Do I also go thru the Renunciation application form and include that in the OCI application package (in addition to the renunciation declaration form)?
The total fee (just for one applicant) (including OCI fee, Renunciation fee, inbound/outbound Fedex fee etc) came to $513! :(
Thanks!