H1B Transfer-Renewal Vermont Receipt

g_munish
Can You please confirm if your petition for H1B transfer was Regular as mentioned in the forum

"H1B Transfer receipt received. Regular processing at VSC.

H1B Transfer filed 14th May
RECEIVED DATE: May 15
NOTICE DATE: MAY 16
Date, I received the receipt is 22 MAY."

Thanks

H1B Transfer Reciept for application 02 April 2007

Hi guys,
Anyone who has filed for H1 Transfer under Regular processing in April 2007 has received receipt till now? I noted that even cheque has not been encashed though my application has been filed on 02 April 2007.
Just don't know what's update with you guys.
Bishnujee:confused:

H1 transfer receipt

Hi Prakash,

I am exactly in the same position as you are in now. My application was filed on April 16th under regular processing and no receipt yet.

I called USCIS on May 23rd , and they said since it is taking 45days to process, I should wait another 2week before I start worrying.

Same issue with me too...My new company sent out the paper work on April 18th, 2007. No luck yet with my reciept and I am waiting to give out my resignation with my current employer based on recieving the reciept.

My new employer says that I am technically allowed to join him once he sends out the paper work...I am little bit concerned not doing this. Also my joining date with my new employer has passed by and I am not sure if he is going to hold my offer valid.

Please anyone let me know if this is okay and if anyone is on the same boat.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Prakash

That was the busiest time of the year. A friend of mine is also waiting in a similar situation.

mukesh
rahasiam.com

Hi Gunt,

Thanks for the reply.

I have another question. My approved petition expires on 15 th Oct, 2007. When I went to India last year, I came back with the Visa of my old company, which is valid till 1st June.

Now, my question is - Is my status valid after June 1st? I am about to apply for extension with my new employer any way. Is there any problem, just in case if my extension application does not reach USCIS before June 1st?

Also, the I-94 attached with I-797 is also valid till October, 2007.

Thanks,
Dhoorjati.

Receipt received for H1 this week, no news on H4 yet.

I also came across this USCIS memo, which answers questions related to status while waiting for receipt after the expiry of current H1.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingUpdate052407.pdf

Per this memo, they are marking Received Date as the date on which the package was delivered to USCIS, and Notice Date as the date on which it has been receipted. So as long as Received Date is before the expiry of current H1 we are good. Now that is some good news from USCIS.

Here is mine:

H1 8th Year Extn and H4 Extn mailed out on April 14th, and there is no receipt yet for both.

Only the H1 Fee Check got cashed on May 15th, H4 -no news yet.

H1B Receipt Notice

Hi,

I called USCIS today and asked them about my receipt notice. My call was transferred to Immigration officer as my case was pending for more than 45 days. The officer said my case is in the system now and the receipt notice was sent 3 days ago. I have not yet received it yet. My case was field on 13-APR-2007 and reached USCIS on 16-APR-2007. You can also call USCIS if 45 days passed and they should be able to tell you whether your case is in the system or not.

Hi mgkadiri,
My case was filed on 02nd April 2007 and it has been almost going to be 2 months and no receipt nor cheque encashed.I tried calling USCIS as it has been more than 45 days last week and they said that they can only provide information to Employer or his attorney.Now it has been frustrating waiting without knowing whats the heck is going on for almost 2 months now.Hope any one getting receipt during same period for H1 transfer would throw some light on same.

h1b transfer receipt number

My company lawyer sent my h1 transfer(regular) package in 21st may and USCIS received on 22nd may. To day I got a mail from lawyer with the receipt number.

Misplacement of H1 transfer filed in April

Sonu MS looks to me that all H1 transfer application filed in month April (mine was on 02 April) seems to be misplaced by USCIS.People who have filed there application later on have received the receipt.Ours filed so early in April seems to be lost there.My employer is planning to refile this week again same under Premium processing.

H1B Receipt Notice

All,

I received my receipt notice yesterday. The case was filed under regular processing on April 13, 2007. USCIS received it on April 16, 2007.

I hope this information helps.

H1B Receipt Notice

Hi,

I applied for my H1B extension of stay @VSC on April 23rd and got the receipt notice on May 12th .

Thanks

HI,
I called USCIS today. Told them it is already more than 45 days and customer service rep transferred to immigration officer and he asked me name,dob,company and gave me the receipt number.Also told me that If I will not get the receipt notice within next two weeks then call them again.
Filed on April 23rd
Receipt generated on May 25th.
Waiting for Hard Copy of Receipt.

Thanks

Receipt Received For H1 And Not For H4 - Mailed In April 3rd Week

Hi another-fella,
My case is smiliar to yours, my employer applied for both H1 and H4 on April 20th and was delivered on 24th.

I received the receipt No. for H1 with notice date May 10th in last of week of May, and one more thing check is also not cashed for H4 ,when I called USCIS for receipt no of H4 they could not track and said their is probability of overlooking and asked me to apply again, but you now my wifes H4 is expring on June 13th and I am worried. thought it is not our mistake we have to bear the pain.

If anybody has any suggestion, I appreciate.

Thanks

Receipt received for H1 this week, no news on H4 yet.

I also came across this USCIS memo, which answers questions related to status while waiting for receipt after the expiry of current H1.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...date052407.pdf

Per this memo, they are marking Received Date as the date on which the package was delivered to USCIS, and Notice Date as the date on which it has been receipted. So as long as Received Date is before the expiry of current H1 we are good. Now that is some good news from USCIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_fella
Here is mine:

H1 8th Year Extn and H4 Extn mailed out on April 14th, and there is no receipt yet for both.

Only the H1 Fee Check got cashed on May 15th, H4 -no news yet.

Receipt

Hi I filed an extension in Dallas and my application was sent back and I was informed to send it Vermont which I did. USCIS in Vermont received my application last May 2 but until now I have not received any receipt yet I'm so worried b/c my H1B will expire on August of 2007.

Mine is regular processing

VSC Processing date for H1B

Hi,

Will VSC Process/Approve H1B based on Received date or Notice(Receipted ) date ?. My H1B extension was applied on April 20th , VSC received date is April 23rd and Notice date is May 12th .

Thanks

Filed for H1B transfer on 19th April 2007, still no receipt from VSC.
I thought they were going to be back on schedule starting 3rd June.

Any updates ?

Receipt Dates for H1 and H4

My H1 extension application was filed on 5/1, and receipt was mailed to my attorney on 5/21 (it has a received date 5/2 and notice date 5/14).

Then on 5/29, I filed H4 extension for my wife and son. I haven't received receipt notice but from my online banking, I see the check was deposited today. I hope I can receive the notice within one week.

Both H1 and H4 applications are regular, not PP.

I think if you have filed more than a month and haven't received your notice, you should call to find out why.