H1B Transfer-Renewal Vermont Receipt

H1B Transfer Reciept for application 02 April 2007

I have not been able to get hold of Attorney who had done my H1 transfer and was wondering how other people were doing with H1 transfer.Mine was filed on 02 April 2007,I could make out that check was encashed sometime in end of April but not sure what is the status of receipt.I heard some one whose application was filed on April 17 got his receipt on May 15.So hopefully they are sending receipt now.

Here is mine:

H1 8th Year Extn and H4 Extn mailed out on April 14th, and there is no receipt yet for both.

Only the H1 Fee Check got cashed on May 15th, H4 -no news yet.

********Got Reciept*********

:) :) :) Hi All,
I got my reciept on May 16th

Reciept Date: April 18th
Notice Date: May 10th

Keep the faith guys....

Prakash

H1B Transfer Reciept for application 02 April 2007

Any one in regular processing of H1B transfer have update on there cases filed during April.Mine has been filed on 02 April 2007 but no further information about receipt,neither have information from attorney regarding same about number on reverse of check.Can guys let me know how they are able to get receipt number from reverse of check because my H1B sponsor has been having little clue how to get same.
Please do let me know if any of you have any clue as check has been encashed already end of April.
Kind regards
Bishnujee

Any one in regular processing of H1B transfer have update on there cases filed during April.Mine has been filed on 02 April 2007 but no further information about receipt,neither have information from attorney regarding same about number on reverse of check.Can guys let me know how they are able to get receipt number from reverse of check because my H1B sponsor has been having little clue how to get same.
Please do let me know if any of you have any clue as check has been encashed already end of April.
Kind regards
Bishnujee

I have the same case with you...Just wait and be patient.. good luck to us. :)

Received Receipt

My attorney emailed saying she has received receipt for my H1-B extension application.

Filed date: May 2
Receipt Date: May 21
Normal processing (non-PP)

I will file H4 extensions for dependents using this receipt.

H1-B - Transfer while extension is pending

Hi,

I have a H1-B petition, which is valid till Oct, 2007. I am about to apply for the extension. My doubt is once I apply for the extension with my current employer, Can I transfer my H1 to another employer? Will there be any problem?

Also, how good is starting GC processing with an approved labor? Is it Legal? Any risk involved? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Dhoorjati.

I have a H1-B petition, which is valid till Oct, 2007. I am about to apply for the extension. My doubt is once I apply for the extension with my current employer, Can I transfer my H1 to another employer? Will there be any problem?Also, how good is starting GC processing with an approved labor? Is it Legal? Any risk involved? Please let me know.

You can apply for a transfer to a new employer at anytime as long as you have a current visa is still valid. There shouldn't be any problems, as you can actually have more than one H1B at the same time. It isn't actually a transfer of H1B, it is a new H1B but you are not subject to the cap because you already have been granted H1B.

Once you have approved labor certification, you should immediately apply for the GC by filing the I-140.

Error in Posting Earlier

Just to let you know guys that my H1 transfer filed on 02 April 2007 ,cheque has not been encashed.There was communication error of cheque encashed but nothing has been so far.So the petitioner has decided to refile again under Premium Processing to avoid any more delay.All we had information that application was received on 03 April 2007 by USCIS.It has been anxious wait for the H1 transfer:confused:

H1B Transfer receipt received. Regular processing at VSC.

H1B Transfer filed 14th May
RECEIVED DATE: May 15
NOTICE DATE: MAY 16
Date, I received the receipt is 22 MAY.

has anyone who has filed before 20th April and under regular processing to the VSC received their receipts yet ?

I havent received mine.