h1b rfe

just an update from my end...my h-1 was approved with the I-94....so no need to go out of the country and re-enter..
good luc to all waiting for the approval.

My case is Regular processing. The Status shows as RFE received on Sep 19th and the processing has resumed. LUD: Nov21st. No updates since then.

Hi Shankyyy when did you get your approval?

will get new receipt number for case transfer to another INS????????

hi all,

any one know about this....pls answer
if the case(fresh h1b) got transfered from vermont to some other INS, will they give new receipt number for the same case...??

sennal said:
Hi Krishny,

My case is similar to yours too. Vermont service center, RFE received date Sep 19. LUD Nov21, the site says case processing has resumed, no updates since then.

Did you get your approval?

:) :) :) my case has been approved on dec 13. Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Thank you all.

Finally my case has been approved. Looooong wait and looking for an approval mail comes to an end. Past three months were really very long three months. Now I feel happy about my case status: ‘Current Status: Approval notice sent’.

Thanks to one and all who shared their info.

:) :) :)

Good to see all you guys getting approval notice. My case is the same. I have applied on June 14th and then PPd it on 31st Oct. RFE generated on Nov 22nd. My lawyer said he replied them on Dec 11th through Fedex. I haven't seen an LUD since Nov 22nd. I dont even know if they have received the reply. Somebody throw me light on this!!! :mad: