H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply hirshad. I have a reciept date of 27th, to be exact, i will let you know as soon as i get my approval. Please kindly let me know of your approval too.

Take care

little_cat said:
My case was transfered from VSC to CSC. The RD is Oct. 26. I am very worried, since my first three-year H1 will expire on Apr. 1 this year.

Applied for H1b , H4 7th year extention Jan11th

Visa expiring March 7th.

You can legal to stay ifor 280 days after ur visa expires if you filled your extention during legal period 90 days before expiry.

finally my H-1 extension got approved

H-1 3-year extension: RD Oct. 26 (originally filed to VSC, and then got transferred to CSC), AD: Jan. 23

Good luck everyone!

Thanks

Thanks little_cat and congratulation!

Really appreciate if you could tell us,

Did you also file extension of status for another 3 years?
Did you get new I-94?

little_cat said:
H-1 3-year extension: RD Oct. 26 (originally filed to VSC, and then got transferred to CSC), AD: Jan. 23

Good luck everyone!

chicagolady said:
Thanks little_cat and congratulation!

Really appreciate if you could tell us,

Did you also file extension of status for another 3 years?
Did you get new I-94?

Yes. This is what the approval is for --- H-1 extension after the first three years. Since I just got the approval notice today, the document has not arrived yet. I will keep you posted. As for I-94, I assume there should be a new one, just like the first H-1.

Any recent approvals

Hello all,
Did anyone get approvals recently from CSC. Please let us know. It would be very helpful for those of us awaiting approvals to get a better estimate.

Thanks

Please help me

Hi all
I have applied for new petition with CSC as I am changing the employer. My current visa is valid till sept 2007. do i come under extension of stay category or 'change of status'. I have the receipt date of nov 17th. Can any one give rough estimate when my petition will be approved. Thanks in advance.

In my previous post,

little_cat said:
Yes. This is what the approval is for --- H-1 extension after the first three years. Since I just got the approval notice today, the document has not arrived yet. I will keep you posted. As for I-94, I assume there should be a new one, just like the first H-1.
I meant I just got the approval notice BY EMAIL and haven't received the document by MAIL yet. Sorry if that confused you.

Got it.

Thanks for the update. Please let us know about you i-94. It would greatly help me.

Thanks again.

little_cat said:
I meant I just got the approval notice BY EMAIL and haven't received the document by MAIL yet. Sorry if that confused you.

Help me understand...

1. When we are asking for H1 extension why are they not providing I-94s? I have applied for 7th year extension(actually asking them for three years since I have I-140 approval). What is the % of people who are being asked to leave the country and come back in?

2. Why are some cases transfered to CSC? Are they sending only security related cases ?

3. What is speed at which they are currently processing...?

Waiting RD OCT 31

I am waiting too, My RD is OCt 31st. And my receipt number WAC 07-021-***** CAN NOT been found on the uscis online status web site. :( :( :( :(

updates please

Hello, I have a RD of Oct 27th and am still awaitin approval. Is someone else having RD's 20 thro 27thand waiting for approval.

Also please let me know if you recently got approvals with u RD's between 20th Oct - 31st Oct

Thanks and I would really appreciate your replies.

Jamal

Hey Little Cat,

did you receive your papers yet?

little_cat said:

Approved

H-1B extension CSC (first 3 years)

recived date: Oct' 23-06
Processing Type : Regular
Center : California
Approval date : January 29, 2007