H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

Thanks for the replies

Hi Punjabi, You are right..they probably want PP fees to approve our cases.

hi waitfate, my case is a H-1 transfer, so i am not sure if would be considered an extension. But i am guessing an extension. My LUD hasnt changed ina while though. It's sometime in Oct 2006.

Thanks Devar for u rreply. Hopefully they start working on our cases soon.

LUD changed but case is still pending

RD 10/31/2006
LUD 02/05/2007
Applying for H1B Extension after 6 years

I see they are processing cases that have receipt date of 10/31/2006. Anyone out there that has LUD 02/05/2006 and still pending?

Received mail: H1 extension approved

Received mail today from USCIS

RD 10/31/2006
LUD 02/06/2007

Were your case transfer or original CSC ?
kvrr1 said:
Received mail today from USCIS

RD 10/31/2006
LUD 02/06/2007

RD Dec 26, 2006

Transfered from VSC to CSC.
current status pending.
First 3 year extension. Not Prepium processing. The H1B status expires March 1, 2007.
I plan to go on cruise to Alaska at the beginning of May. Will have to enter Canada and then come back to USA. Is that a problem if by then i still don't receive the approval?
I checked the processing date online for CSC, it shows still Oct 31, 2006. I already booked the ticket...
Does it usually take a little more than 3 months to get the approval?
Does anyone here have any idea?

It seems it does

It seems it does take about three months for most cases, as what I have seen in this forum. My RD Oct. 26, AD Jan. 23.

You may want to speed up, as you only give USCIS a little more than two months to process your case. --- Just my opinion

----------------------------------------------------------------------
From croissant

Transfered from VSC to CSC.
current status pending.
First 3 year extension. Not Prepium processing. The H1B status expires March 1, 2007.
I plan to go on cruise to Alaska at the beginning of May. Will have to enter Canada and then come back to USA. Is that a problem if by then i still don't receive the approval?
I checked the processing date online for CSC, it shows still Oct 31, 2006. I already booked the ticket...
Does it usually take a little more than 3 months to get the approval?
Does anyone here have any idea?

Prepium Processing Service

Thanks Little Cat for the reply.
I'm thinking of using Premium processing now to accelerate the case. However, I still have a concern: after I get approval with extended date for my h1b status, do I still need a visa to enter in the USA in my case (on cruise ship, enter Canada then to Alaska and then to Canada again and then to Seattle)? If I do, where should I go to get the visa for entering again into the USA?
Thanks! :confused:

Hello all,

My extension was filed and sent to CSC on January 9, 2007. To date, I didn't receive any notice from the CSC. It's almost a month since I've filed. Is this normal? Should I worry?

Thanks in advance!

Please help me urgent

Hi
I have applied for H1 transfer which is still pending( receipt date of 17-nov) . My visa is valid until sept 2007. Now if i go to india for vacation will there be any problem with my H1 transfer approval. Do I get any queries from USCIS. Please reply with suggestions. Thanks in advance.

My extension has an Notice Date of October 19, 2006.. Still haven't been approved.. This is frustrating..

rag_g,

My RD is also OCT 19th and mine was transfer from VSC, about yours ?

rag_g said:
My extension has an Notice Date of October 19, 2006.. Still haven't been approved.. This is frustrating..

Rfe

Got RFE on my I129, got updated last night and I think it would take a week to get the RFE notice. I will call next week and post what the RFE is about. It sucks.

:mad:

devar what was your 129 RD ?
devar said:
Got RFE on my I129, got updated last night and I think it would take a week to get the RFE notice. I will call next week and post what the RFE is about. It sucks.

:mad:

1st 3 Year EXT approved only for 1 year

My 1st 3 Year EXT was approved only for 1 year.. :confused:
My company's lawyer has spoken to USCIS and they have asked to send the entire file back with the apporval notice to review.
Is this a common thing ? :mad:
Whats is the normal turnaround time in such issues ?

My case had LUD changes three times

details r below

H1B 7th year asking for 3 year extension with approved I-140.
Notice date: Nov 29, 2006
1st LUD: Dec 1, 2006
2nd LUD: Feb 20, 2007
3rd LUD: Feb 21, 2007
Type: Regular processing
Employment same since the last three years.

Does anybody have any idea why there are so many LUDs on my case?

Is this good or bad?

It is still showing as pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi gc_retrogress,

I have applied 7th yr for 3 yr extension with approved I140. RD 12/21/06. Transferred to CSC. CSC processing date shows now processing 12/21/06. How do I know if there is an LUD or RFE on my case?

Thanks.

Create an account on uscis case search page set up your receipt number there and you will see the last update date column

My extension (for 3yrs) has an Notice Date of October 18, 2006.Still no word , no LUD changes. Any update from others?

Last edited by a moderator: