H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

Mine is also a 1st 3 yr extension filed on Oct 11th still haven't seen an update. The LUD is Oct 16th. Hope this helps.

Oct filing updates ?

Hi, I am not sure how the year end holiday season affects the Service center processing, but just anxious to know if anyone out here with their receipt dates around end of Oct have received their approvals. Mine is a 1st 3 yr extension case - filed at VSC Oct 31 and transferred and received by CSC on NOv 06. Please post if anyone has updates.

H1B renewal approved

I've got the approval of H1B renewal for 7th year ext on Jan3, 07.

These are the dates:

Receipt date: Oct 5, 06
Notice data: Oct 11, 06
Case: WAC xxxxx-52xxx

Congratulations merc!

Thanks for updating us.

Did you also apply for I-94?

If yes, did u get approved I-94?

mercedesbenz198 said:
I've got the approval of H1B renewal for 7th year ext on Jan3, 07.

These are the dates:

Receipt date: Oct 5, 06
Notice data: Oct 11, 06
Case: WAC xxxxx-52xxx

Hi Chicagolady,

I'm new to this forum and haven't searched thoroughly. Didn't know that we can also apply for I-94. Is that like a stamp that we don't have to go out and come back to get it?

chicagolady said:
Congratulations merc!

Thanks for updating us.

Did you also apply for I-94?

If yes, did u get approved I-94?

I-94 is the document which also means 'extension of stay', you get with approved H1(if you apply). so you don't have to go outside the country to get the stamp and you can start working right away. But if you have H1 stamp you don't need I-94.

So how did you apply your first H1 renewal? without I-94? and then you went outside the country to get it stamped?

mercedesbenz198 said:
Hi Chicagolady,

I'm new to this forum and haven't searched thoroughly. Didn't know that we can also apply for I-94. Is that like a stamp that we don't have to go out and come back to get it?

mercedesbenz198 said:
Hi Chicagolady,

Check your H1 approval notice. If you see perforated I-94 attached to the bottom of approval notice, you are good.

Chicagolady and GotPR,

Yeah.. I remembered getting the I-94 attached at the bottom last time. I haven't been out since I got the first renewal. I'll check when I get the paper this time as well. Thanks guys!

GotPR? said:
Check your H1 approval notice. If you see perforated I-94 attached to the bottom of approval notice, you are good.

ameryki said:
Mine is also a 1st 3 yr extension filed on Oct 11th still haven't seen an update. The LUD is Oct 16th. Hope this helps.

My application has been approved filing information as stated above. Just an fyi my wife's H4 extension was also applied alongwith my petition and she got approved also. Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing dates update?

Looks like no approvals have been posted after merc's approval on Jan 03. Anyone who had filed in October and have received their approvals, please post details here. Mine is still under extension, and my new employer has filed for a H1 Transfer, i have received the receipt number for it too. Very anxious and waiting to see where i am headed to. Also, the CSC processing dates on the USCIS website doesnt get updated at all. Any news on why this delay ?
Please post.

approval dates

I have seen some approvals on other trackers/websites with RDs around 10/10-10/12.

Hey guys and gals as stated on the previous page my receipt date was Oct 11th and I got approved a few days ago.

Transfer approved!

Ok, so finally my nightmare has come to an end.
Here's my case.

My H1B second term extension was applied (standard processing) on Oct 31, 2006, Also had my spouses and kids H4 applied for extension. It still shows as pending on USCIS site.

Now, my new employer applied for a transfer (based on the pending extension) and it was applied as a Premium case on Jan 04, 2007.
I got my approval on Jan 12, 2007....... :)

So my transfer succeeded under a pending extension.
Hope this info helps all who have a similar case.

All the best to you guys.

New date

USCIS just updated their timeline. They are processing cases for 10/31 (which is my PD)

Anyone received approval after 10/11?

No. mine is not approved yet.

My case was transfered from VSC to CSC. The RD is Oct. 26. I am very worried, since my first three-year H1 will expire on Apr. 1 this year.

I applied my 3 yr ext based on approved i140 at NSC but got receipt back saying my case has been sent to CA center with RD Oct 19th but did not hear anything so far, anynoe else has pending approval RD prior to OCt 20th ??

HI, i have a reciept date of Oct 27th. i havent recieved my approval yet. Hirshad could you please let me know when did people with reciept dates of 10/10 - 10/12 get thier approvals ?

I am planning to travel to India on Feb 14 and am hoping to get the approval before that ..

latest

Now a days, I have seen people with RDs of 20-30 Oct getting approvals.
I am still waiting. Hopefully sometime next week.