• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First CEAC file for DV2015

I see my number inside (AT NVC) but I have not submitted my DS260 (Am delaying my submission so I can get my interview in May/June)
Does this data show anything I should be concernd about?

In fact it is.
It shows that "AT NVC" only means that you are winner and doesn't only refer to cases with submitted DS-260(or not current cases).
Its kinda good news and bad news at the same time.
Good news is that we have the whole data available and the holes in Case Numbers are the real ones :D
Bad news is that right now we could not figure out how many of those "AT NVC" cases are due to late submission. But when and if the backlog cleared (Hopefully in near future) we could estimate total not submitted forms for each region (in the current cases).

Thanks for your CEAC extraction.
Did you check the "AT NVC"/"Total Current availible Cases" status?
I know we can not compare Africa to Euro or Asia because of Egypt and Ethiopia cut-offs but when you compare Euro and Asia here is the result, there are very different from each other:
AS: Total Current and available cases: 3603 ------- NVC: 1720 ------- ratio:47%
EU: Total Current and available cases: 12985 -------NVC:9800 ------- ratio:75%
AF: Total Current and available cases: 17977* -------NVC:13871 ------- ratio:77%
I don't know if it's a cultural thing or not but in my opinion it affected the Bulletin.

maybe that's the reason why EU and AF have big numbers in Bulletin in comparison to 2014 and AS have slightly the same number.
If a big chunk of AT NVC cases are the ones who never sent their DS-260(which is very unlikely) we could see same jumps in EU and AF in cumming months otherwise I predict a slowdown in EU and AF and higher numbers in AS in near future.

Jump prediction to AS just for looking to ratios , doesn't means will be the same jump in the cut off numbers if we discuss with AF and EU I think so . As the time to stay still in AT NVC position and AP s after the interview how long will it take as we dont know for AS cases , so will that be effect positively the AF and EU cut offs ?

Last edited:
With my experience think that two many Iranian wait for 2sl! and also too many Nepal receive their visas(3021)!
It not affect the visa bulletin to low current?

Is it possible if Ukrain or Ozbekistan's success rate comes out high and they reach their country limit early ?If so how likely for EU to be current?

Reactions: esa
Is it possible if Ukrain or Ozbekistan's success rate comes out high and they reach their country limit early ?If so how likely for EU to be current?

Ukraine has high refusal rates (high fraud) so not Ukraine for sure.

Uzbekistan has better issued rates (although high now shows oddly), but received only 3019 visas from 5014 selectees in DV2014. This year they only have 4368, so it is very unlikely to exceed even 3000 issued visas even if every case turns up for interview this year.

So no, neither country will hit their limit and there are still too many selectees in EU to go current. I just hope it gets close to the max....

My case number is In Transit at the global data you publish Britsimon and on the CEAC site my case number is READY. for your information my interview is for Febuary.
i hope it would help you Britsimon for your analys

Hi Luvsmooth

Data is captured on 1 Jan 2015. Your status may updated after that please verify "Status Updated Date:"

My case number is In Transit at the global data you publish Britsimon and on the CEAC site my case number is READY. for your information my interview is for Febuary.
i hope it would help you Britsimon for your analys
Hi Luvsmooth

Data is captured on 1 Jan 2015. Your status may updated after that please verify "Status Updated Date:"

Exactly. Mine was a snapshot - and I am sure there are updates by now...

Hey @Britsimon, somewhere you sound like 125k selectees includes derivatives. I don't know if I got you right cos I don't usually want to bother about the numbers so can you enlighten me please?

Hey @Britsimon, somewhere you sound like 125k selectees includes derivatives. I don't know if I got you right cos I don't usually want to bother about the numbers so can you enlighten me please?

Yes the 125k includes derivatives - that is 100% certain.

Case numbers have the principal selectee and then all family members attached.

Which means when we get to 80k+ selectees, we definitely have only a few principals left behind! This is an addition to my DV encyclopedia.

Hi everyone and thanks for the great job but I'm a little disturbed .I want to know if my CN is safe: 2015AF80***

It seems if your number is in the 80's like mine , we are pretty much screwed for this year's lottery. But we must remember no one can predict the response rate and if it is low we still might stand a chance. But I'm going ahead getting all my documents in place for just in case. Being a little disturbed is an understatement ibra15 in our situation.