1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February 2017 VB released

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by Britsimon, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

2. Pierre82

Pierre82 Active Member

3. Ruw02

Ruw02 Member

Thanks @Britsimon . February visa bulletin actually freaked me out, but I am happy I found this. Feel much better after reading your article. Do you think the number will increase for Asia by at least 1500 for April? (Since there wasn't a significant change for March).

4. Britsimon

No. There is no reason to assume that sort of pace. We could see increases of around 1000 per month or less.

Ruw02 likes this.
  5. Farisslo

Farisslo New Member

Hi Mr @Britsimon . Thanks for the great explanation you gave. Now I understand why Africa did not increased as whole. Do you think they would increase AF region by at least 3000 for April VB?

6. Farisslo

Farisslo New Member

@Sm1smom do you have any idea about it :)

7. Britsimon

That is likely, but I don't know for certain.

8. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

No I don't have an idea or an opinion as to how the VB will progress.

9. Farisslo

Farisslo New Member

Thank you for your reply @Britsimon . I have read your article about "Holes Theory" and based on that, I assume that among the 3000 cases that could be added next month there could be around 600 cases(as holes) that do not belong to Africa region.And I believe among those 3000 cases there would be some cases have submitted their DS_260 form quite late( between September and November as an example). I know that there would some cases from the Ds260 backlog to be scheduled next month, but they would a few.So based on my deduce from your articles can we say that 3000 is very possible to be added next month?