• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2017 VB released

i put the correct name in my ds and in her ds application

Well then if you listed her name correctly on your DS-260 form and on the DS-260 you submitted for her, so where is the wrong name you're talking about from?

now she is listed again and required ds260 again and i dont know who add her again but this time with correct name

@morcos,

I really want to assist you but I honestly can't make sense of the response you're providing.

You said you entered your wife's name correctly on both your DS and hers (she wasn't on your original eDV registration since you were single then), but then her name appears wrong on the summary page? Where did the original wrong name originate from to start with?

I have to say I give up at this stage. Hopefully someone else can help you figure things out.

now she is listed again and required ds260 again and i dont know who add her again but this time with correct name

I'm also having a bit of trouble following but if I understand correctly, she is listed by her correct name on your interview letter? That is all you need to focus on for now as that means she is correctly listed as your derivative in the process. If you need to make any changes to the DS260 you can do it at the interview (indeed, you can only do it at interview as it is now locked).
As you got married after selection, also be sure to take evidence/proof with you that you are in a genuine relationship with your wife.