• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2015 Visa Bulletin Published

Yup. That's an indication that your forms are done processing. When the forms are still processing, their standard response is "Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing".
Seems that they're moving forward in clearing the backlog.
I emailed them back asking to clarify whether the processing is complete. We are very far from being current, however it might be interesting to know if they really processed the forms in less than 2.5 months.

Hi all

I want to unlock my DS260 to correct a small error on our parents names when we submitted back in July. My CN is AF62xxx, so only expecting to become current for August/September. If I unlock now will it cause any delay on when my interview will be?

Hi all

I want to unlock my DS260 to correct a small error on our parents names when we submitted back in July. My CN is AF62xxx, so only expecting to become current for August/September. If I unlock now will it cause any delay on when my interview will be?
No it won't. You should be fine.

I emailed them back asking to clarify whether the processing is complete. We are very far from being current, however it might be interesting to know if they really processed the forms in less than 2.5 months.
Let us know when they get back to you. My gut feeling tells me they are finally moving forward in clearing the backlog.

Let us know when they get back to you. My gut feeling tells me they are finally moving forward in clearing the backlog.
They replied with precisely the same standard answer as last time. So - no new information here. I addressed Vickie for the clarification since the name was at the bottom of the email, but this time the response came from Tammy. I am gonna leave it at this for now, since we will not be current for a while anyway.

They replied with precisely the same standard answer as last time. So - no new information here. I addressed Vickie for the clarification since the name was at the bottom of the email, but this time the response came from Tammy. I am gonna leave it at this for now, since we will not be current for a while anyway.
Thanks for the update. The new batch of 2NLs will be sent out in a few days. It'll give us an indication as to how far they have gone in clearing the backlog. But as far as your own forms are concerned, I believe they have completed processing them given the response you got from KCC.

No news from KCC.... last month they were faster to send the 2NLs. I couldn't wait so just sent an email to enquire.

My CN is 2015AS40xx. The number will be available in March according to February Visa Bulletin.
- Does this mean that I will get the interview schedule in March?
- When can I expect to get the email notification from KCC?
Thank you.

My CN is 2015AS40xx. The number will be available in March according to February Visa Bulletin.
- Does this mean that I will get the interview schedule in March?
- When can I expect to get the email notification from KCC?
Thank you.

There us a backlog of processing on the DS260s. So as long as you submitted your DS260 inAugust or earlier, then yes you should get your 2nl which will come in the next few days.

There us a backlog of processing on the DS260s. So as long as you submitted your DS260 inAugust or earlier, then yes you should get your 2nl which will come in the next few days.
Actually I already submitted my DS260 since 30 May 2014. Hope I will get the email soon. Thank you.

Which means that if i submitted the DS260 on 10th of September, and my CN is EU23***, i will be scheduled for April, even i am current for March?
Thanks

No news from KCC.... last month they were faster to send the 2NLs. I couldn't wait so just sent an email to enquire.
Since even the email response was taking long, I decided to call KCC (first time I do this because getting nervous after 5 months waiting) and the operator explained that they are not done with the March interview scheduling yet. About my case, they're in contact with the embassy to find some space for a March interview so I have some possibilities for March but the lady told me not to take this for granted. Let's wait and see...

Since even the email response was taking long, I decided to call KCC (first time I do this because getting nervous after 5 months waiting) and the operator explained that they are not done with the March interview scheduling yet. About my case, they're in contact with the embassy to find some space for a March interview so I have some possibilities for March but the lady told me not to take this for granted. Let's wait and see...

Sounds like they are making an attempt to squeeze in more interviews...

Sounds like they are making an attempt to squeeze in more interviews...
Later on today I received the following email from KCC:
Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notifications...

Later on today I received the following email from KCC:
Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notifications...

Yes I have seen a number of people reporting they got a similar email - but it seems to be in response an enquiry. It is not (of course) the 2NL itself.

KCC just sent me the scheduled interview notification email minutes ago. Interview will be on March 3, 2015. Thank you.