• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2015 Visa Bulletin Published

I just got my 2NL! It took 14 days after the release of the bulletin

Yup - they spent a long time to release this month. Hopefully that means they squeezed in some extra cases. However, I have seen a couple of people with very early September DS260 submissions (and are current) that have not got their 2NLs. The latest I have seen is August 22 - anyone wityh a DS260 submission date later than that???

However, I have seen a couple of people with very early September DS260 submissions (and are current) that have not got their 2NLs.

That's us! We are current in March, submitted on 10 th of September the DS260...and have no appointment scheduled for March...
Sooo disappointed

Do they send the messages to all at the same time? Or there's no chance for us for March anymore?

That's us! We are current in March, submitted on 10 th of September the DS260...and have no appointment scheduled for March...
Sooo disappointed

Do they send the messages to all at the same time? Or there's no chance for us for March anymore?
hello, have you called KCC to find out if your case is already processed? do you know when they started on it?

Yup - they spent a long time to release this month. Hopefully that means they squeezed in some extra cases. However, I have seen a couple of people with very early September DS260 submissions (and are current) that have not got their 2NLs. The latest I have seen is August 22 - anyone wityh a DS260 submission date later than that???
I've seen Aug 28 Simon on the DV 2015 Facebook page. And maybe even a few septembers...

Last edited:
hello, have you called KCC to find out if your case is already processed? do you know when they started on it?

No, I didn't. I intend to go to the US embassy here in Moldova on Monday for another question, and I will certainly ask them and about this situation...

No, I didn't. I intend to go to the US embassy here in Moldova on Monday for another question, and I will certainly ask them and about this situation...

Until you are scheduled for interview the embassy don't know anything about your DV case. Only KCC can give you a current status - but there are many like you that just missed out on March interviews - you'll be in April.

Until you are scheduled for interview the embassy don't know anything about your DV case. Only KCC can give you a current status - but there are many like you that just missed out on March interviews - you'll be in April.
Well, my CN is EU 239**... Which is almost 24k...that's why we were left out for March...
But there would be no excuse for not getting our interview scheduled in April!

Well, my CN is EU 239**... Which is almost 24k...that's why we were left out for March...
But there would be no excuse for not getting our interview scheduled in April!

No, that is not why you were left out for March. If your number was 23999 but you had filled out your form in July you would be interviewed in March.

Hi

I didnt recieve the 2nd email , however when i check the DV lottery website i found the 2nd letter , should i email kcc ?

Even when i finished the ds 260 earlier i request the form to be email to my email , i got the copy which was as confirmation for me that my email was correct , my worries now is the future communication .

DS 260 submitted in 13 july
Current on March

Thanks

Hi

I didnt recieve the 2nd email , however when i check the DV lottery website i found the 2nd letter , should i email kcc ?

Even when i finished the ds 260 earlier i request the form to be email to my email , i got the copy which was as confirmation for me that my email was correct , my worries now is the future communication .

DS 260 submitted in 13 july
Current on March

Thanks

You don't need the email - it doesn't say anything. In fact - I just found your email - here is what it says.

Dear MM2015.

Please check the ESC site to get your appointment details.

Lots of love,

The girls at KCC.

You don't need the email - it doesn't say anything. In fact - I just found your email - here is what it says.

Dear MM2015.

Please check the ESC site to get your appointment details.

Lots of love,

The girls at KCC.
Thanks , I agree , as this site help me to get more understanding , thanks to the team , i become less depend to Kcc ...i was a bit worry about future emails with the embassy ?

Looked Russian forum. Latest date for dispatch on September 8. The main flow until August 22. Also, many people report that did not get the interview. sent in June and August. I think they do not have time to process the form. A huge number of fall at the end of the year.
The situation will be even worse than in 2014. It would not have been on the ballot "Unavailable"

Looked Russian forum. Latest date for dispatch on September 8. The main flow until August 22. Also, many people report that did not get the interview. sent in June and August. I think they do not have time to process the form. A huge number of fall at the end of the year.
The situation will be even worse than in 2014. It would not have been on the ballot "Unavailable"

Maybe they did send in June and August, but they are not current...so they cannot get an interview . KCC should have logically done June and July and August - if you look at the numbers that have been processed already, and make some calculations, this is pretty obvious. If they did September, they have clearly done /started the processing for all previous months-and just waiting for the processing to finish up. As it is in the order received, which it is actually quite wrong anyway - they are processing forms for people who may not even become current- which is a waste of time on their side-...because DS260 was via internet, they could have find a better way to deal with this..

Maybe they did send in June and August, but they are not current...so they cannot get an interview . KCC should have logically done June and July and August - if you look at the numbers that have been processed already, and make some calculations, this is pretty obvious. If they did September, they have clearly done /started the processing for all previous months-and just waiting for the processing to finish up. As it is in the order received, which it is actually quite wrong anyway - they are processing forms for people who may not even become current- which is a waste of time on their side-...because DS260 was via internet, they could have find a better way to deal with this..
and

And again, if someone was in the first numbers and submitted in June-August, KCC looked at their case later than the month they were current, and even if processed, they will be put on a queue for interviews - bc they missed their spot when they were current...this is how it seems KCC works.. anyway the whole processing is wrong, and I have never seen written anywhere they process on first come first served basis, I thought all it matters is your CN number...it does say send your forms asap, but it does not mention first come, first served basis ..but I was wrong..actually it is a lottery , they can make up whatever rules they want..

9 FAM 42.33 PN4 CREATION OF IMMIGRANT VISA FILE
(CT:VISA-2109; 05-15-2014)
The KCC will review each DS-260 submission as they are received, and will update the electronic record in DVIS as required. [...]

Last edited:
9 FAM 42.33 PN4 CREATION OF IMMIGRANT VISA FILE
(CT:VISA-2109; 05-15-2014)
The KCC will review each DS-260 submission as they are received, and will update the electronic record in DVIS as required. [... ]
too late for me now, I submitted only in Jan 7th- as I thought it will be time for processing, I will see how lucky I am now..my number is high, but probably get current only in July/August..I am worried because I called on Jan 23, and no one has picked up my DS260 for processing...3 weeks already and processing has not even started.

too late for me now, I submitted only in Jan 7th- as I thought it will be time for processing, I will see how lucky I am now..my number is high, but probably get current only in July/August..I am worried because I called on Jan 23, and no one has picked up my DS260 for processing...3 weeks already and processing has not even started.

You are going to drive yourself nuts stressing about when they pick up the form and start processing. FORGET ABOUT IT. Just don't even think about it until April!!!