F2Bs KINDLY SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Okay..I pray God that you will get it soon.

Btw, do you know what kind of questions can be asked in the interview? I googled a lot but in vein..All info I am finding is about marriage based interview or parents interview..

What about cases like us? Nobody is sharing or shared valuable info..

I believe, it should be straightforward..

Do you have yr vaccination records? I don't have anything...

I think the interview should be fairly straight forward like someone told me what they really want to find out is if you are still thesame person after so many years.

I am just done with my medical..Submitted all docs to VFS..now all set for the big day..

any updates on yr int date?

Congrats sky. . .dnt 4get u are goin to answer a lotta questns about ur petitioner, if u av a gud job i.e if u are professional . . . Expect some questns too about ur job or past educatn. . . . Best of luck!

hey dotboy..thanks for your wishes..Do they ask many questions on employer and job since this is purely family based petition? Yes, I have a professional job and a very good American employee..

My petitioner is my mother..

Hey sky i just want to wish you the very best
Of luck , kindly post your experience once your are done. GOD be with you

I got it dude..thanks for your good wishes...finally, the day has brought my dream come true.. I am so happy today...

It was a smooth experience..They did not ask for passport police clearance certificate..Hahh..so relieved...They first took my fingerprints, gave me a token and asked me to sit..then Indian lady took my initial screening, took my medical reports, and asked me basic questions. Some them were just to verify the information you provided on DS230..then again waiting for 3 and half hours.. finally, an American ladt called me..I took an oath and signed the DS 230 part II..She asked me questions about my stay in the US, who sponsered my H1, which school did I go in the US, where do I work, questions about my petitioner, etc..I had to sign one form stating that I am unmarried and will not get married untill I get my gc..basically, it was a very nice experience..

They will courier my passport in a couple of days,..I heard in Mumbai, it takes sometime 7 days to get your passport back..

Wish you a very good luck..Hope you get your interview date soon and get your visa...what is holding off for you?did you check with the consluate?

Sky am so glad glad glad for you, just keep me in your prayers i haven't checked with the nvc lately been busy with other stuff am glad and happy for you, hope to see you soon.

thanks man...hope to see you soon in America..You are always in my prayers....I pray God to be with you and you will get all happiness in life..

Hurrayyyyy. . . . Congratulations!!!. . . Am happy for u sky. . . Pls can u expatiate a lil about wat questns was asked about ur petitioner . . . My mum's also my petitioner. . . Once again. . . CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hey sky. . . . Still expectin ur interview experience in full details . . . Once again. . .CONGRATS!!!