EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

Bosslim,
If this is your first time applying EAD card, Please call the customer service number and explain them that you have completed 180 days. Ask them to issue you an Interim EAD card.
AdoonAlle,

I see okay! But what does that going over 180 days means? Would I be able to get an Interim EAD card if I am abroad?
Also, won't they know that it's only been 67 days for me? instead of 180 days?

Thanks again for your help Adoon!

Ok wish me luck tomorrow im gonna followup regarding my service request , ill keep calling till they do something , that's sad man isn't enough already the 180days still there is delay on that its really unfair.
Wolfeyes,

Please tell me how it goes?

Dear Adoon Alle,
I just wanted to thank you for your advice. I followed it and here's my current situation.
Last Friday January 16, (45 day since EAD application was received and 195 day since asylum was filed) I called the customer service number and told them that my case was pending for more than 30 days and no updates were made. The operator verified the information and issued a "service request" for my case and told me that within15 days I should receive a response.
Today January 21 (keep in mind that monday was a federal holiday so the uscis did not work) the status was updated to "we ordered your new card for receipt..."
So far your advice has worked wonderfully, let's hope I receive my EAD soon
thanks again Adoon Alle

Dear Adoon Alle,
I just wanted to thank you for your advice. I followed it and here's my current situation.
Last Friday January 16, (45 day since EAD application was received and 195 day since asylum was filed) I called the customer service number and told them that my case was pending for more than 30 days and no updates were made. The operator verified the information and issued a "service request" for my case and told me that within15 days I should receive a response.
Today January 21 (keep in mind that monday was a federal holiday so the uscis did not work) the status was updated to "we ordered your new card for receipt..."
So far your advice has worked wonderfully, let's hope I receive my EAD soon
thanks again Adoon Alle
MyHope30,

Can you please help me verify, this is my first time applying for OPT and EAD, it's been 71 days since I have received the receipt. What should I do next to help speed up the process?

Best,

Dear Friends,

For the last one year, I have got a lot important information from this forum and I will try to give back something regarding the EAD process and how you will approach it if it is taking long time.

I have sent my EAD application on 14 Nov 2014 and USCIS has received on 18 Nov 2014.

I called the USCIS customer service on 7 Jan 2015 after my EAD was pending for 49 days.

I explained to the customer service agent that my case is pending and I have already completed the 180 days. So what happen to my EAD card because the USCIS was suppose to make a decision for me EAD with in 3o days from the day they receive my application.

The agent has logged a call for my case and he said to call us if you don't receive a response within 2 weeks.

He gave me a reference number to keep it and he said I will forward your case to your case officer.

I told him that I need interim EAD so that I can start working because I already completed the 180 days.

He said I have put a request for an interim EAD card for you as well.

The Next day on Jan 8, I have checked my case online and the case status was changed to Card production.

Today they have sent my EAD card as per the online status

“On January 14, 2015, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number xxxxxxxx. We mailed your card to the address you gave us. The tracking number assigned is xxxxxxxxxxxx You can use your tracking number at USCIS in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you did not receive the card, please go to USCIS to request that we resend the card to you. If you move, go to USCIS to give us your new address"

My Advice: if your case is pending more than one month do the following

1. Call USCIS customer service after you case is pending 33 days

2. Before you make the call, make sure you have all your information like address, date of birth, email, A number.

3. Tell them I need Interim card because I complete 180 days.

This applied only to the new applicants.

If you want to renew your EAD or sent it for renewal, this does not apply it to you. Only for first time applicants.

Thanks and sorry for my my style of writing.

Thanks a lot AdoonAlle for sharing the tips. What was your EAD application online status before the change to Card production?

Wolfeyes,

Please tell me how it goes?

this is what i got by email my friend , i think this method is working for some people and for some its not , its all luck!

On 01/15/2015, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you believe your case is Approaching Regulatory Time Frame. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your application is still pending consideration. Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Deny or Notice of Intent to Revoke.

Today i faxed my case to our congresswomen , explaining the situation i hope i will get a positive response.

I managed to make another CSR with USCIS call center im not sure if i will receive the same reply.

I also managed to take infopass for Feb2 , ill keep you posted if i have any updates .

Today i received this for my another SR , is this a joke or what ??

after the first SR being within 45days now its infinite !

On 01/21/2015, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-765 to notify us that you believe your case is Beyond Regulatory Time Frame. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your application.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

Well when I read the initial response, it seemed to me that probably your asylum case was about to be approved, so that's why they did not order the ead card production.

is this a possibility? Were you interviewed? For how long it's been pending?

Now this last response is disconcerting because if they truly don't know when your case will be solved, then they should issue the EAD. Period.

Please kindly note that the advice posted by AdoonAlle is just for INITIAL FILING of EAD based on pending asylum which by the way has a processing time of three weeks according to USCIS website.

I applied for an EAD based on recommended asylum approval....my application is pending for almost 48 days.... is there any one who had an experience of applying for an EAD based on recommended asylum approval ?

Well when I read the initial response, it seemed to me that probably your asylum case was about to be approved, so that's why they did not order the ead card production.

is this a possibility? Were you interviewed? For how long it's been pending?

Now this last response is disconcerting because if they truly don't know when your case will be solved, then they should issue the EAD. Period.

Please kindly note that the advice posted by AdoonAlle is just for INITIAL FILING of EAD based on pending asylum which by the way has a processing time of three weeks according to USCIS website.
I'm doing initial filing I have not been interviewd yet ,

I'm just wondering why the method worked for some and didn't for others

Any thoughts on that?

I dunno what I'm gonna do I think I'll become homeless very soon .

My family back in Syria is struggling to even buy food , as per the rules 30 days there should be a decision , but I'm speechless and very upset right now!

I'm doing initial filing I have not been interviewd yet ,

I'm just wondering why the method worked for some and didn't for others

Any thoughts on that?

I dunno what I'm gonna do I think I'll become homeless very soon .

My family back in Syria is struggling to even buy food , as per the rules 30 days there should be a decision , but I'm speechless and very upset right now!
sorry to hear your experience. When did you applied for EAD ?

Dec19 , when i have completed 154 days , application received by USCIS on Dec22 , and since then only one update i have got that my name was updated relating to I765 form on Jan 5 .

Im not sure if this delay is from California service center only or its for all.

I still have last hope i will go for infopass on Feb02 i will ask them to issue me Interim EAD.

Dec19 , when i have completed 154 days , application received by USCIS on Dec22 , and since then only one update i have got that my name was updated relating to I765 form on Jan 5 .

Im not sure if this delay is from California service center only or its for all.

I still have last hope i will go for infopass on Feb02 i will ask them to issue me Interim EAD.
well, good luck and everything will be alright....

Wolfeyes I think your doing the right thing, let us know the result of the infopass.

Mercy1111 make the call. You have nothing to loose. Congrats on your approval!

Wolfeyes I think your doing the right thing, let us know the result of the infopass.

Mercy1111 make the call. You have nothing to loose. Congrats on your approval!

Thanks a lot... I did an infopass regarding my EAD on 13 jan( after 36 days of my EAD application ..... but the IO didn't gave me a details ...IO just told me USCIS will adjudicate my application soon... now its almost 50 days ....i also did two service request but it couldn't help.....