• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

***DV2014 Myanmar selectees report here!!!

One of my friend CN is also 22XXX.
Hi Kosno,
My CN is 223xx. If you don't mind, may I know your friend CN? What have your friend prepared for visa interview? I don't know the procedure for the interview.
If someone shared their experience, I would appreciate.

Thank every body in this forum.I got visa and will go to USA end of next month. Good Luck every body.

Hi Sm1smom,

Hi..Sm1smom,

If the DV winner has some obligations back at home country and need to return, how long he/she must stays in US before going back to home country.?

Or , can go back immediately after entering US?

regards,
thiri

Upon first entry and after processing though immigration, they are obligated to stay for at least 10 minutes. Anything less would be rude. :rolleyes:

Joking apart - they can leave the same day as they arrive - although it probably makes sense to enter and sort out a couple of things like the SSN and maybe a bank account - which will help when the immigrant returns.

Thank every body in this forum.I got visa and will go to USA end of next month. Good Luck every body.
Glad to hear Theinka.
We also got visa already.
Plan to go in October
Upon first entry and after processing though immigration, they are obligated to stay for at least 10 minutes. Anything less would be rude. :rolleyes:

Joking apart - they can leave the same day as they arrive - although it probably makes sense to enter and sort out a couple of things like the SSN and maybe a bank account - which will help when the immigrant returns.

Haha.. Thanks. It is very helpful.
Have a nice day

I'm from Yangon. Interview at US embassy in Yangon is very easy . Counselor asked me , when i pass BEHS, when I graduate , what relationship with my sponsor, and asked me to raise my right hand to oat that my applications are all right.
Good luck everybody.

Hi i m a burmese residing in north carolina,usa. I worked for a production plant and got paid around 10 dollars an hr 40hrs a week with great benefits like health n life insurances from the campany. Job has no stress no paperwork to handle, no qualification require but need honest with good attitude team members. If u intresed, pls email me at ekarilin@gmail.com