• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

***DV2014 Myanmar selectees report here!!!

Congratulation!!! All Myanmar DV Winners.

Please come and join us to share DV journey experience.

I am DV 2014 winner form Myanmar

My case number is 2014AS000095xx.I am from Myanmar. Two days ago, I post in this forum to inquiry how to email to KCC to confirm that they receive my forms 122 and 230. But this post are deleted. Please answer my question in sample for email to KCC. Thank you alot.

Our family win DV2014 (case No. 2014AS00007***)
We r from Myanmar .but currently living in singapore.
We got interview appointment receive from KCC directly after sending our updated forms and documents.
1.Interview date 1st july 9:45
2.Medical check up appointment 14 june

Later will update you all about our experience again.:):)

Last edited:
We got interview appointment receive from KCC directly after sending our updated forms and documents.

Later will update you all about our experience again.:):)[/QUOT
Very good . I glad to hear that . Please share us your interview experience . Thank you.Do you mind to contact me theinkha.burma@gmail.com? Thank you very much.

Later will update you all about our experience again.:):)

Is your CN in July cut off? Do you mind let me the your CN in hundreds? The reason is that your interview is on 1st of July and I would like to know whether your Cn is above 7425 and below 7600? Thanks.

Is your CN in July cut off? Do you mind let me the your CN in hundreds? The reason is that your interview is on 1st of July and I would like to know whether your Cn is above 7425 and below 7600? Thanks.

My friend CN is below 7600.

Hi Everyone,
My CN is 22xxx. I don't see anyone from Myanmar has that large number. I keep my finger cross for the second letter. :(

Hi there
Our CN is 77**
Document submitted date Oct 2013.
Let me know your friend (CN is below 7600) experience about interview if they have done.
If you dont mind, request to share their experience.

Thanks
Thiri

My friend CN is below 7600.

Hi Koson73
Our CN is 77**
Document submitted date Oct 2013
Let me know your friend (CN is below 7600) experience about interview if they have done.
If you dont mind, request to share their experience.
Thanks
Thiri