• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

to sync and lala,

Have u done ur medical twice?? i heard the immigrant visa validity is for 6 month but it will be sooner if u have done ur medical earlier.The validity of medical exam is 1 year. So ur DV visa validity will come short if the medical was done nearly one year ago.

to sync and lala,

Have u done ur medical twice?? i heard the immigrant visa validity is for 6 month but it will be sooner if u have done ur medical earlier.The validity of medical exam is 1 year. So ur DV visa validity will come short if the medical was done nearly one year ago.

ya i had to go for re-med.you got cle ar idea for ur self.thanks and cheers.ask for ne help ne time.

My medical has left 5 months. So they asked me about re-medical that if I take new medical they will give me 6 month visa validity, otherwise 5 month. I chose 2nd one.

to sync and lala,

Ha...ha....rony

Not so soon i guess....................at least give them a scope to get relief from all the things!!!! So much pressure was on them for soo long days!

Hi Kabir,
Follow the thread bellow. Hope you will got answers of your questions. Thanks.

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...nce-in-Dhaka-Bangladesh&p=1968573#post1968573

Dear sync,
we need your details exprince such,
1) What kind of paper you submited at us embassy?
2) after submition have you any quary by the embassy?
3) How is the helpfull of the embassy's staf?
4) what kind of question they asked you at the time of interviw?
Please help us to get visa as you.

hi guys
i need to know some information.....

after getting visa ...

within how long do i need to enter USA?...is it 6 months from medical test or with the date written on visa?

do i need to inform US embassy before fly to USA?

and what are the procedures after entering USA?

Hi All,
Really after so long....... Feels great.The news from my part is I've got my visa pack 29th September 2010.One day before the end of the show.So thanks to almighty God.Thanks to this forum and the friends who were always there for me.

This forum made me believe I can end the visa journey by myself. As the very 1st member of this thread I would like to know what is the status of those who suddenly disappeared from this forum/ thread. Thanks and cheers.

hi guys

after getting visa ...

within how long do i need to enter USA?...is it 6 months from medical test or with the date written on visa?

6 months from the visa issue date.

no
Be specific

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys

after getting visa ...

6 months from the visa issue date.

no

Be specific.

like...

some one explain like this....

first step immigration officer ...what officer asked then what all procedures u have done in air port ...then about SSN and PRC(Green card)

submit ur visa package at the POE, U'll get ur ssn within 2 weeks and Gc in 1 month.that's it.U have the instruction with your visa package. cheek it out. Nothing to worry about.

Take care.

like...

some one explain like this....

first step immigration officer ...what officer asked then what all procedures u have done in air port ...then about SSN and PRC(Green card)

submit ur visa package at the POE, U'll get ur ssn within 2 weeks and Gc in 1 month.that's it.U have the instruction with your visa package. cheek it out. Nothing to worry about.

Take care.

Hi Sunc and Lala,

I need ur suggestion. My parents were interview on 13 october . Docs of my mother were all ok, she is the principal applicant. they asked more PHoto ID of my father. He submitted an old passort. It has mistake in fathers name, Like Nurul islam was written as md. nurul islam. .........................What do u think? any chance of getting visa? he dont have any more ID.He already submitted his NID and passport. They kept the blue sheet and a token was given COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT ON 4TH NOVEMBER. what does this mean? refused??

Hi Sunc and Lala,

I need ur suggestion. My parents were interview on 13 october . Docs of my mother were all ok, she is the principal applicant. they asked more PHoto ID of my father. He submitted an old passort. It has mistake in fathers name, Like Nurul islam was written as md. nurul islam. .........................What do u think? any chance of getting visa? he dont have any more ID.He already submitted his NID and passport. They kept the blue sheet and a token was given COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT ON 4TH NOVEMBER. what does this mean? refused??

what is the colour of the token and what time it is mentioned?

nightingle token e ki ki likha ache?airokom kichu ki likha ache '''' your 2 visa are accepted.please come on ...........(date and time) and collect ur passport''???? if it is written so, then its positive. please let me know.