• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

rony,

Actually US embassy bangladesh dont require any bank statement or affidavit of support. If u are single and and a young man you absolutely dont need that.

Dear Nightingle,
Realy! for Bangladeshi's affidavit of support not Require:confused:.
But i knew by different source affidavit (form I-64/I-134) iportant to get visa.
please, explane details. what is fact?

I have a good news to share. Today I got my visa pack. Its a great relief.
Thanks all the guys and also to the forum. I got a lots of help and support from here.
May God help you all.

Congratulations Sync. It really is a great news getting a visa when there are only seven days left. Thank God.

Thanks all the guys and also to the forum. I got a lots of help and support from here.
May God help you all.

hi friend thats really a life saving news.im happy for u.plz give us some idea about how it happened.like did thy kept ur passport for long or they call to come with ur passport.plz describe the entire story.thanks.god bless all.

Last edited by a moderator:
May God help you all.

Dear sync!
Congratulations!
We need your exprince how to you overcome your all kind of problem. or Have you any lawyer? If yes, I want to know Who is he ?

thank you again

May God help you all.
hi sync friend plz tell me something at what time did the embassy told u to present there.see today they called and told me to com to the embassy at noon 12 sunday with my passport and the blue sheet.did they told u to come there at same time?someone told me normaly they lell to come after 2.30.is it ok they cald me at 12noon?plz pray for me friend.thanks.

Hi Lala12,
They have called me to come at 12 pm to the gate-3 and submit my passports with blue sheet. After submission they instructed me to go through gate-2. Then after about 3.5 hour waiting they gave me the visa pack.

hi sync friend plz tell me something at what time did the embassy told u to present there.see today they called and told me to com to the embassy at noon 12 sunday with my passport and the blue sheet.did they told u to come there at same time?someone told me normaly they lell to come after 2.30.is it ok they cald me at 12noon?plz pray for me friend.thanks.

Dear sync!
Congratulations!
We need your exprince how to you overcome your all kind of problem. or Have you any lawyer? If yes, I want to know Who is he ?

thank you again

I have no lawyer. I have processed all the tasks myself.

Hi Lala12,
They have called me to come at 12 pm to the gate-3 and submit my passports with blue sheet. After submission they instructed me to go through gate-2. Then after about 3.5 hour waiting they gave me the visa pack.

thanks dude sync.did they make u wait inside or told u to come and collect the visa after 3.5 hour.thanks and pray for me.

Dear sync,
we need your details exprince such,
1) What kind of paper you submited at us embassy?
2) after submition have you any quary by the embassy?
3) How is the helpfull of the embassy's staf?
4) what kind of question they asked you at the time of interviw?
Please help us to get visa as you.

hi friends,
got my visa pack day before yesterday.29th September.When I thought I've lost it.god is really kind. thanks to this forum and my friends here.
cheers.

Congrats Lala

Congratulations Lala.

I m happier than u listening the news.

i was waiting for the good news, but was anxious to ask you.