• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

thnx alot...i didnt really know that....now its much clear to me...at least i can have a good sleep for some time...:)...looks like i am goin to be called for the next month.

Hey, guys checkout the October news bulletin. It shows November DV immigrant qualify numbers of Africa jumps to 14,000 from 8300 but in case of Asia its only 200 increased(7200), why Asia got such small number, can we hope next time it would be 14,000 to 15,000!!?

If, on December the number goes 14,000, does that mean the people who have CN of 7200 to 14000 going to have interview dated on January?

Forms sent to KCC : 28 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 30 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

Last edited by a moderator:
plz plz help me!!....visa bulletin for the month of october has been published.....now it shows 7200 from asia for the month of november,for october the number was 7000,does that mean that now i am eligible for an interview date for the month of november

case no. : 2010AS00007xxx
NL dated :11 may, 2009
NL received :22 june, 2009
Forms sent to KCC : 5th july, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 8th july, 2009 (DHL tracking)

plz plz help me!!....visa bulletin for the month of october has been published.....now it shows 7200 from asia for the month of november,for october the number was 7000,does that mean that now i am eligible for an interview date for the month of november

case no. : 2010AS00007xxx

If your number is below 7200 then the answer is yes.

Hey, guys checkout the October news bulletin. It shows November DV immigrant qualify numbers of Africa jumps to 14,000 from 8300 but in case of Asia its only 200 increased(7200), why Asia got such small number, can we hope next time it would be 14,000 to 15,000!!?

If, on December the number goes 14,000, does that mean the people who have CN of 7200 to 14000 going to have interview dated on January?

I don't know the answer to the first question as it seems that the visas availability doesn't follow a clear logic.

If the cut-off number for December is 14,000 it means that the winners with case numbers below 14,000 are eligible for visas in December and so the consular interview should be scheduled for that month. Some may be schedule in January in case that the consulate office is not able to process all the cases or if the cases were delayed for any reason (sent late, missing documentation, etc).

If the cut-off number for December is 14,000 it means that the winners with case numbers below 14,000 are eligible for visas in December and so the consular interview should be scheduled for that month. Some may be schedule in January in case that the consulate office is not able to process all the cases or if the cases were delayed for any reason (sent late, missing documentation, etc).

hmm...thanx buddy, its much clear to me now.

Has Any Bangladeshi recieved 2nd letter yet who are current in October? Please reply with your CN and 1st NL history.

guys....i have to make my passport again as in my previous passport there were some mistakes like mothers name spelling,address etc etc,now i am applying 4 emergency passport to make a totally new one,but some embassies r not issuing visas in case of pasports which are less than 3 months old....do u know what is the system in case of us embassy????!!....
ase no. : 2010AS00007xxx

interview in november

my CN 5xxx and my interview is scheduled in november but i did not received any NL from KCC. when can i aspect my NL?

hello bangladeshi guys

nice to see you here...i am DV 2006, if anybody needs any technical support dont forget to mail me here...

ami apnader shebay achi

Ferdous

Hello everyone,

I am a winner of DV-2010 from Bangladesh. I got my 1st letter at 18th june, 2009 and send the documents to KCC at 23rd June, 2009. Now i am waiting for my 2nd letter.

After sending the documents, i came to Australia for my masters studies. I am now here for about 3 months.

My questions to the veterans are-

1. What is the probable month for my visa interview(my CN is over 11000)?

2. Which is more feasible for me, to appear visa interview at Bangladesh or at Australia? if i appear for visa interview at Australia, in which geographical quota should i fit in(i heard that there is a geographical quota for the no. of people getting visa for each region)?

3. Should i start collecting my documents from now ? How long does it take to obtain a police certificate from BD govt.? Can i obtain a police certificate from BD govt. anytime for any reason?

4. How will i be notified for my visa interview date by KCC?

Thanking you all for your kind reply in advance.

My Case no: 2010AS00011***.
NL dated: 18th May,2009
1st letter received: 18th June, 2009.
Doc sent to kcc: 23rd June, 2009.

Hi house,

Is there anyone in this forum has done his interview for dv 2010 in Dhaka?

Thanks &cheers.

Boys I am confused about my Passport... I have renewed my passport and have collected a new book couple of days ago... The new one showing new Passport Number... But I used my old Passport number in all of my DV documents and forms... Is it mandatory to inform it KCC?? Or Is it irresistible to inform it to USA Embassy, Dhaka... ?? Plz let me know

Boys I am confused about my Passport... I have renewed my passport and have collected a new book couple of days ago... The new one showing new Passport Number... But I used my old Passport number in all of my DV documents and forms... Is it mandatory to inform it KCC?? Or Is it irresistible to inform it to USA Embassy, Dhaka... ?? Plz let me know

1. If u renew a passport It never comes with a new no.

2. In the forms(Ds-230 & dsp-122), u do not need to put ur passport no anywhere.

3.If ur papers are still with kcc then u have to inform them else US embassy Dhaka. Be very careful about sending any information about passport either to kcc or the embassy.

First make yourself clear about no 1 & 2.
This passport issues r sensitive enough to change ur life.so deal with care.

All the best.
Thanks& cheers.

Thanks @met

1. If u renew a passport It never comes with a new no.

2. In the forms(Ds-230 & dsp-122), u do not need to put ur passport no anywhere.

3.If ur papers are still with kcc then u have to inform them else US embassy Dhaka. Be very careful about sending any information about passport either to kcc or the embassy.

First make yourself clear about no 1 & 2.
This passport issues r sensitive enough to change ur life.so deal with care.

All the best.
Thanks& cheers.

Thank You metroloy...

1. Yes I have found that I didn't use my passport number any of the form Ds-230 @ Dsp-122... bt I am not sure whether I used my passport no in DV 2010 application or not...

2. I renewed my passport and I have issued a new passport cause of changing my Current address... 2 years ago I was refused by US Embassy(Student Visa)... They have all of my information including old passport no... My new passport is referenced by old passport number... P.O.(Passport Officer) has mentioned the old passport number in the new Passport... and P.O. stapled two passports with each other...

3. Should I inform my new Passport No. to KCC or Embassy? I haven't got 2nd letter yet...

Case Number : ............. 10XXX

need some help here....there were some mistakes in my previous passport which i changed and made a new one,i even changed my signature in new passport,i wanted a new passport with no record of my previous one....but passport office gave me a passport with which also conains may previous passport no,can i be questioned during interview why i have changed my sign?! does it have any impact on issuing of us vissa????...plz reply...

need some help here....there were some mistakes in my previous passport which i changed and made a new one,i even changed my signature in new passport,i wanted a new passport with no record of my previous one....but passport office gave me a passport with which also conains may previous passport no,can i be questioned during interview why i have changed my sign?! does it have any impact on issuing of us vissa????...plz reply...

If u were issue a new passport then u need to attach it with old one... cause new passport contains the old passport number... and old passport contains the new passport number as reference... Ur sign could be change... If ur old passport doesn't contain any VISA then may be they wouldn't look through the old one...