• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

Thank You metroloy...

1. Yes I have found that I didn't use my passport number any of the form Ds-230 @ Dsp-122... bt I am not sure whether I used my passport no in DV 2010 application or not...

2. I renewed my passport and I have issued a new passport cause of changing my Current address... 2 years ago I was refused by US Embassy(Student Visa)... They have all of my information including old passport no... My new passport is referenced by old passport number... P.O.(Passport Officer) has mentioned the old passport number in the new Passport... and P.O. stapled two passports with each other...

3. Should I inform my new Passport No. to KCC or Embassy? I haven't got 2nd letter yet...

Case Number : ............. 10XXX

1.u don't need to include ur passport no until ur PCC & Medical is done. I think u can directly go to the interview with the new passport. U can consult to the experts about this.

2.Us embassy always keeps a very strong database . they will figure out anyhow that u were refused once. change of passport doesn't stop them knowing that . so u better prepare a good explanation to save ur *** this time.

Thanks @cheers.

Hi,
I am new here.
I am one of the dv candidate for 2010. When I send back my first letter I have done a mistake. In my address, parents address and mailing address I used another address rather than my own address. But now I want to change it to my present address. How can I change this now? My case number is 2010AS00011xxx.

Please can anyone help me with this information.

Thanks.

Hi,
I am new here.
I am one of the dv candidate for 2010. When I send back my first letter I have done a mistake. In my address, parents address and mailing address I used another address rather than my own address. But now I want to change it to my present address. How can I change this now? My case number is 2010AS00011xxx.

Please can anyone help me with this information.

Thanks.

I think you can change it by sending email to KCC.
in your e mail ou need to mention ur full name, date of bitrh and case no.

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available and an allocation cut-off number is also given. For ASIA the number is 8250. For last DV-2009 the cut-off number for January was 8300. So I think we are going to get it fast. Insallah. Case Num... 10***

for january, the cut off is 9475, thats make me current for january.
still no sign of 2nd NL ..........

Forms sent to KCC : 18 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 22 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

for january, the cut off is 9475, thats make me current for january.
still no sign of 2nd NL ..........

Forms sent to KCC : 18 june, 2009
Forms received by KCC: 22 june, 2009 (fedex tracking)

Hi Suhrid... Can u guess when are u going to get ur 2nd NL? U r going to face at January...

hey guys, did anyone who is current for january got the 2nd NL?
and for those who already got the 2nd NL, how many days before the interview date you did get the letter?
thannks in advance, for any useful info......

I sent an email to kcc 5 days ago regarding my interview 5 days ago and today they replied me with the interview date. its scheduled on 25 january.

I sent an email to kcc 5 days ago regarding my interview 5 days ago and today they replied me with the interview date. its scheduled on 25 january.

Thanks Your serial is between 8250 and 9475... U r going to face interview on 25th Jan ... very good... but if u don't get any 2NL... would nt it create any problem?? WHat did u write to KCC??

Pallab
CN: 10***

... but if u don't get any 2NL... would nt it create any problem?? WHat did u write to KCC??
CN: 10***

i just wrote the email asking them with my credentials (name, date of birth & CN).
they also mentioned that the 2nd NL had been sent on 19 november, so i have not started worrying about that. u know, it may take nearly one month, to reach me in bangladesh.....

hello everyone. I am DV 2009 winner. Since I live in London now, I got hold of my 1st letter from KCC only this month. I am planning to send it back next week. I have a few issues completing the form, if anyone can help me that would be great.

1. Do I attach a photo with the DS 230 form, or do I attach a cd containing a digital photo?

2. I don't have anyone in USA, so do I still have to fill up the part where it asks for name and address of someone I know in USA and permanent address...

3. In form DS 230 part II, what does it mean by "Name and address of the petitioner"? Whose name and address will it be?

4. How much is the fees for Adjustment of Status?

5. Should I send any document photocopies(such as birth certificate, school certificates etc.) with the forms?

I would be really grateful if someone can help me with these issues. Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone. I am DV 2009 winner. Since I live in London now, I got hold of my 1st letter from KCC only this month. I am planning to send it back next week. I have a few issues completing the form, if anyone can help me that would be great.

1. Do I attach a photo with the DS 230 form, or do I attach a cd containing a digital photo?

2. I don't have anyone in USA, so do I still have to fill up the part where it asks for name and address of someone I know in USA and permanent address...

3. In form DS 230 part II, what does it mean by "Name and address of the petitioner"? Whose name and address will it be?

4. How much is the fees for Adjustment of Status?

5. Should I send any document photocopies(such as birth certificate, school certificates etc.) with the forms?

I would be really grateful if someone can help me with these issues. Thanks in advance. :D

1. Yes, attach photo. Don't send CD with digital photo. Make sure photo is according to the requirements.

2. For the address, try to find a friend or someone, or maybe someone in a similar position can help you by telling what they did.

3. For petitioner, you can write "N/A" meaning Not applicable, as you are getting the green card through the govt. program not through a sponsor who is petitioning for you.

4. Why would you do Adjustment of status? That is for those who are living in the US. You will have to pay your part of the fees all together at the consulate or embassy when they call you for the interview.

5. No you don't need to send copies of any docs as they did not ask for it.

thank you cooldude06_78. Your answers were really helpful.
Yea.. I am DV 2010 winner, not 2009, sorry for my mistake.
My case number is 2010AS0000xxxx.

Thanks GOD I got the Visa yesterday. Thanks all of you and also a special Heartiest Thank to Mr. Rajiv S.Khanna for this site. It helped me a lot.