• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2007 CP only

hi, i am dv2007 winner, am just waiting for interview date as appointment by embassy. Thus, it's mean my case was sent to local embassy. Will my case end if i was not call for interview after dv2007 deadline Sep 07 ??? or still continue till i was call by embassy???

Tks/jammy

hi, i am dv2007 winner, am just waiting for interview date as appointment by embassy. Thus, it's mean my case was sent to local embassy. Will my case end if i was not call for interview after dv2007 deadline Sep 07 ??? or still continue till i was call by embassy???

Tks/jammy

No visas for DV2007 can be issued after September, 2007.

I got a call for interview on 6 July. I have already a police and medical certificates. What else should i have for interview???

Please anyone can give me some tip on this interview...

Thanks
Jammy

I finally received my clearance yesterday! I found out directly from the Department of State in Washington, DC. I e-mailed the US Embassy in London the same day but they were already closed. They replied this morning confirming my clearance. We need to return to the UK from the US and have our passports collected using their courier service.

Cogratulations

I finally received my clearance yesterday! I found out directly from the Department of State in Washington, DC. I e-mailed the US Embassy in London the same day but they were already closed. They replied this morning confirming my clearance. We need to return to the UK from the US and have our passports collected using their courier service.
Good for you man, Congratulations!!!!!