• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2007 CP only

Anahit

Registered Users (C)
DV 2007 CP only

Hello,

Let's track the CP (Consular Processing) progress for DV 2007 here, and, of course, discuss the related questions.

Today I received the second package for my sister (EU58XX). Her interview is scheduled for December 20th. :)

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview Dates

This is for those who have been notified about their interview dates for CP. Could you please share with us when you were notified, what your case number is, when your interview date is, and to which Consular office you are going? Thank you.

Hi,

My case is OC3XX. I called KCC on October 11 and learned my interview is scheduled for Dec 13 in Sydney, Australia. I received the second packet on October 19th.

Cheers,
penguincafe

According to the November visa bulletin, my case number will be current in December. When I called last week, I was told they hadn't started processing my case yet. I called KCC today and was told they are now processing my case but no interview date has yet been set. I guess this is progress! :)

police certeficate

letter from email from embassy

The validity of police certificate is 1 month.

Best Regards,

Consular Section
US Embassy Branch Office Almaty

This meassage is for Anahit.

Hi Anahit,
I believe your sister is in Yerevan, congratulations on the interview date! Do you have any idea about any particular procedures with the Embassy in Yerevan? Do you know where the medical exams should be done and is it a hassle to get the police report? And also, can you share with me some info about the affidavit of support, such as what is the max-min per person, can one show only own finances and have no affidavit from the US, etc?

Thanks a lot
KE

KE2007 said:
This meassage is for Anahit.

Hi Anahit,
I believe your sister is in Yerevan, congratulations on the interview date! Do you have any idea about any particular procedures with the Embassy in Yerevan? Do you know where the medical exams should be done and is it a hassle to get the police report? And also, can you share with me some info about the affidavit of support, such as what is the max-min per person, can one show only own finances and have no affidavit from the US, etc?

Thanks a lot
KE
Thank you.
Yes, my sister is in Yerevan. The only thing I asked (thru e-mail) to the Embassy in Yerevan was about translations of foreign documents. They confirmed that they would follow the USCIS rules, and accept the translations without notarization.
The second envelope that I received does not include any specific info on medical exam, except the HIV test. But my sister said she knows where they should go (from others' experiences). I would probably e-mail the embassy about some issues including the med. exam, just to make sure we're on the right track.
About affidavits - I have general info, and I filled out I-134 for her, but again, I might verify it with the embassy, since different embassies have different approaches to the same issue.
Where are you going to have your interview?

Thanks for info. Actually, this is for my uncle who is over there and I am helping him out with paperwork. His number should be called in November but I did not receive the second package for him yet, which makes me nervous.

KE

KE2007 said:
Thanks for info. Actually, this is for my uncle who is over there and I am helping him out with paperwork. His number should be called in November but I did not receive the second package for him yet, which makes me nervous.

KE
Are you armenian? What state are you from? Is your uncle's number current?

Anahit said:
Hello,

Let's track the CP (Consular Processing) progress for DV 2007 here, and, of course, discuss the related questions.

Today I received the second package for my sister (EU58XX). Her interview is scheduled for December 20th. :)

Good luck to everyone!

hi anahit im also EU58**,how is it possible that you received the second package so early because the bulletin says this number will be procesed during the december???? please let me know thanks.

JulParku said:
hi anahit im also EU58**,how is it possible that you received the second package so early because the bulletin says this number will be procesed during the december???? please let me know thanks.
I believe, they are now sending the 2nd packages out for December. I just got it early because I am in US. Where are you?

Anahit said:
I believe, they are now sending the 2nd packages out for December. I just got it early because I am in US. Where are you?

I hope you are right because i was expecting my 2nd letter in december.Im in EUROPE. thank you for the answer! good luck to everybody!

JulParku said:
I hope you are right because i was expecting my 2nd letter in december.Im in EUROPE. thank you for the answer! good luck to everybody!
I am sure you'll get it soon, but if you want to know your interview day in advance, you can e-mail KCC. They usually respond in 3-4 days. :)

December Interviews

Has anyone with EU7xxx received an interview date for December? I know that the bulletin has EU7700 as the cutoff, so there should be people with numbers between EU7xxx and EU7700 who have scheduled interviews. I haven't seen anyone post that; only dates for interviews with EU6xxx. I am asking b/c I wonder whether KCC is running behind their estimated schedule. My number is EU78xx, and I expect to have an interview date in January if they are on schedule and continue to progress.

bg_vagabond said:
Has anyone with EU7xxx received an interview date for December? I know that the bulletin has EU7700 as the cutoff, so there should be people with numbers between EU7xxx and EU7700 who have scheduled interviews. I haven't seen anyone post that; only dates for interviews with EU6xxx. I am asking b/c I wonder whether KCC is running behind their estimated schedule. My number is EU78xx, and I expect to have an interview date in January if they are on schedule and continue to progress.
I, actually, expected my sister's interview to be in the beginning of December (EU58XX), but it is scheduled for December 20. So, it looks like they are running a little behind...

Thank you for your response, Anahit. From what I have seen interviews are not necessarily scheduled in numerical order. I am following a forum for DV winners in Bulgaria (all.bg), and people with higher numbers are often scheduled for interviews before people with lower numbers (by several hundreds or even a thousand lower), as long as the numbers are within the cutoff. Someone had explained that that depends on the date KCC received your completed documents.

There are a number of people with EU6xxx scheduled for the month of December at the Embassy in Sofia. EU60xx is December 19, EU64xx is December 4, EU65xx is December 6, EU69xx is December 18. As you can see they are all over the place. I will continue to wait...

Thanks, bg_vagabond.
That makes sense. It means, there is no point for me to find out the interview date for my brother-in-law. :D
The thing is, they both won, my sister and her husband... My sister's interview is scheduled for December 20th, her husband's case number is current in November. So, I was trying to find out about his interview date, hopping that it would be sooner. Obviously, that's not going to happen...
My brother in law was visiting us from April thru October, so first we decided that he would do AOS. I sent DSP-122 back, and got the confirmation letter in June. Then, because his white card was expiring on October 4th, and we didn't want to take any chances, he went back to do CP. So, I resent DSP122, DS-230s back to KCC with a letter explaining the situation. When I asked KCC about his interview date, they told me that they only got his DSP-122, and not DS-230s. I responded including the shipment notice from USPS that the second package with all the forms was delivered to them in September. On top of that, yesterday I got a letter from KCC, and guess what? It was the exact copy of the first confirmation letter from June, only dated October 23, saying "Thank you for informing us of your intention to apply for adjustment of status with the Department of Homeland Security,...".
...Today I sent another letter to KCC. :D

Anahit said:
I am sure you'll get it soon, but if you want to know your interview day in advance, you can e-mail KCC. They usually respond in 3-4 days. :)

can you give me the KCC email?? how do i have to ask them???

pls let me know