• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

Your number isn't yet current, so the unlock technically shouldn't cause a delay. In addition, a delay really depends on the reason for the unlock, if it involves adding a spouse as a derivative for instance, it could lead to a delay.

Since you were basically visiting Australia during those 5 week trips, you're not required to list them.
Thanks for the reply. No derivatives were added, just a few corrections...

Hi everyone,
After winning the lottery I was directed to this website: travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html
but I am now looking at this website and there are other forms to fill out. uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-through-diversity-immigration-visa-program/green-card-through-diversity-immigrant-visa-program
I just want to make sure I fill out all the correct forms:
DS-260
G-325
I-693
I-485
Thank you.

Hi everyone,
After winning the lottery I was directed to this website: travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html
but I am now looking at this website and there are other forms to fill out. uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-through-diversity-immigration-visa-program/green-card-through-diversity-immigrant-visa-program
I just want to make sure I fill out all the correct forms:
DS-260
G-325
I-693
I-485
Thank you.

Are you currently based in the U.S. and are you planning on processing your DV selection through an adjustment of status or you will be attending an interview at an applicable US Embassy?

Are you currently based in the U.S. and are you planning on processing your DV selection through an adjustment of status or you will be attending an interview at an applicable US Embassy?
No I am in France so it won't be an adjustment of status. I will be attending an interview at the US Embassy in Paris. And my sponsor is french and has never been in the U.S. I don't know which form I need to fill out for that. (it looks like the sponsor has to be American or live in America).

No I am in France so it won't be an adjustment of status. I will be attending an interview at the US Embassy in Paris. And my sponsor is french and has never been in the U.S. I don't know which form I need to fill out for that. (it looks like the sponsor has to be American or live in America).

None of those forms apply to you if you're not processing AOS. Just stick to the document preparation list on the first link you posted.

If you're required to present an affidavit of support due to not having enough income + assets of your own to overcome perceived public charge, then you need someone in the U.S. to fill out and provide you with an I-134.

None of those forms apply to you if you're not processing AOS. Just stick to the document preparation list on the first link you posted.

If you're required to present an affidavit of support due to not having enough income + assets of your own to overcome perceived public charge, then you need someone in the U.S. to fill out and provide you with an I-134.
Got it! Thank you!

Hi, everyone!
I'm really new at this and I don't have anybody on the other side of the ocean... So I feel a little bit lost.

My case number is EU00009XXX
My husband and I completed the DS-260 two months ago and we did'nt recived any feedback... I don't know if we have to do anything else or we have to wait for the interview (and look for all the papers they ask, of course)... And that will be it.

Thanks in advance!
Lluna

Hi dears! I have question regarding education requirement; one should provide Proof of graduation from 12th grade (including an Ethiopian Leaving Certificate Examination, a University Entrance Exam, or a Higher Education Qualification Exam), showing at least 5 passing grades (A-D) during interview , my education certificate, university entrance exam is put with number ,off course I ware qualified for Ethiopian higher education institution, but what is passing grade mean in the context of US (in number) ?? thank you your support!!

Ok This exact thing happened to me with one of my kids and I am scheduled for an interview on 13/10 so what you need to do is send an email to your embassy advising them with the correct name and they will reply to your email saying that they will amend it for you on the day of the interview. Print this email and take it with you. Problem solved, I actually went on the DS260 and found that I put the name correctly last name, first name so I am not sure why it is showing differently on the interview letter. Hope this helps:)

This how they replied me. isnt it too late to do anything considering my interview is on 14/10

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please contact KCC if you need the amendment to be done now. But when you come for your interview please alert the person who attends you at the counter for further action.

Sincerely,

Customer Representative 3

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

This how they replied me. isnt it too late to do anything considering my interview is on 14/10

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please contact KCC if you need the amendment to be done now. But when you come for your interview please alert the person who attends you at the counter for further action.

Sincerely,

Customer Representative 3

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section
My interview is on the 13/10 one day before you, will tell you how it went :) fingures crossed..

I have been trying to email kccdv@state.gov to inquire about how far my form is processed. But am getting the same " do not respond to " msg even though I have included my CN, BoD and full name. What I can do to make it Wright?

I have been trying to email kccdv@state.gov to inquire about how far my form is processed. But am getting the same " do not respond to " msg even though I have included my CN, BoD and full name. What I can do to make it Wright?

Each time you email you will get an auto response which says they got your email - that is probably what you are getting. They are busy scheduling interviews right now. Exercise some patience.

Each time you email you will get an auto response which says they got your email - that is probably what you are getting. They are busy scheduling interviews right now. Exercise some patience.
You are Wright, That must be it. Coz I've send them an email before and I've got the reply I was hopping

Hi dears: I email to KCC to unlock my 260 Ds form , they didn't unlock and also they email like this

The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email address, KCCDV@state.gov<mailto:KCCDV@state.gov> is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC<http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC>. This website is the definitive means of determining whether or not you were selected for possible further processing. You must see a notice that is addressed to you by name as proof of selection to process further in the DV program.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will be unable to process your inquiry.

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov<http://www.travel.state.gov>. Under the Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered. The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov<mailto:KCCDV@state.gov>

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Hi dears: I email to KCC to unlock my 260 Ds form , they didn't unlock and also they email like this

The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email address, KCCDV@state.gov<mailto:KCCDV@state.gov> is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC<http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC>. This website is the definitive means of determining whether or not you were selected for possible further processing. You must see a notice that is addressed to you by name as proof of selection to process further in the DV program.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will be unable to process your inquiry.

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov<http://www.travel.state.gov>. Under the Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered. The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Phone: (606) 526-7500
Email: KCCDV@state.gov<mailto:KCCDV@state.gov>

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

This is an automated response to your email. If KCC have not yet unlocked your DS260, they are probably flat out busy. When did you email them?

Greetings. My question today is, I was registering a courier from usvisa-info.com, I have filled every section correctly. I have put cn, passport number but I couldn't find DS 260 NUMBER any where in my Ds form, so, where can I get that number??