• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

The correct response is actually no, unless you have already had your medical with the U.S. panel doctor, but it doesn't matter anyway, stop stressing. You don't need to unlock it. Ignore the poster above me.

Hi, sorry to bother you.
I actually believe I made the opposite mistake answering that question. I replied with a YES because as soon as I knew that I was selected I got from my local Health unit (back in my country) a certificate of immunization... But now I realize that the vaccinations requested by the US are different than the one requested in my country. Is that a big deal? I have already submitted my Ds-260 and I will have my interview back in Europe.
Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, sorry to bother you.
I actually believe I made the opposite mistake answering that question. I replied with a YES because as soon as I knew that I was selected I got from my local Health unit (back in my country) a certificate of immunization... But now I realize that the vaccinations requested by the US are different than the one requested in my country. Is that a big deal? I have already submitted my Ds-260 and I will have my interview back in Europe.
Thank you so much for your help!

Um, you're asking a question that was already exactly answered in what you quoted ;) Read it again especially the second part...

Um, you're asking a question that was already exactly answered in what you quoted ;) Read it again especially the second part...

ahah, sorry. I guess the answer is "It doesn't matter anyway, stop stressing...", right?
I assume I will have a meeting with a doctor anyway and If I have some vaccinations missing he/she will inject them to me.
Thank you so much!

Then at least tell her to just go in on her own so she doesn't waste too much money...
My aunt from Cambodia was disqualified this morning during the interview as expected just as @Sm1smom , @SusieQQQ ,@Britsimon ,@Sensei-san have suggested to me since the beginning of my question . When OC knew that she gonna disqualified , OC asked her to pay fee for herself only . for her husband and daughter , OC told her to let them wait outside . Please everybody should be careful during the eDV entry, don forget to mention spouse and child , if you all put as SINGLE. you will be surely out of business.
Thank You everyone for hard work !!

I will try to help my aunt again this year DV2017 by filling the Entry Form for her and family. it's sad that she waited too long and already spent money on everything but then ended up this way. it's her mistakes that she depends on someone to submit eDV entry.
Time Moves , Life Goes On . and it's my time to wait for my Case Number 2016AS000108** even though I don have hope but at least i won't give up myself and don let myself down . Thank everyone !!!

My aunt from Cambodia was disqualified this morning during the interview as expected just as @Sm1smom , @SusieQQQ ,@Britsimon ,@Sensei-san have suggested to me since the beginning of my question . When OC knew that she gonna disqualified , OC asked her to pay fee for herself only . for her husband and daughter , OC told her to let them wait outside . Please everybody should be careful during the eDV entry, don forget to mention spouse and child , if you all put as SINGLE. you will be surely out of business.
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Thank you for sharing this, so others will be better informed.

I will try to help my aunt again this year DV2017 by filling the Entry Form for her and family. it's sad that she waited too long and already spent money on everything but then ended up this way. it's her mistakes that she depends on someone to submit eDV entry.
Time Moves , Life Goes On . and it's my time to wait for my Case Number 2016AS000108** even though I don have hope but at least i won't give up myself and don let myself down . Thank everyone !!!
My opinion - in the situation you can't control, like whether or not you go current, it is good to have low expectations. As fellow Buddhists we own this life, everything we get in it is ours. Good or bad, it is the aggregate result of all the previous lives.

Thanks for coming back to update us regarding your aunt's case. A tough lesson she learnt the hard way.

Sorry to hear this even though it was entirely predictable. At least they didn't make her pay for the full family before rejecting the application. Good luck for the next entry!