• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 OC Selectees

thanks for that. another question, so when would i'm going to receive that 2NL? would i receive it in my personal email or do i have to check online just like the way i find out that i'm selected for further processing. so even if my CN is current for Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan i'm still up for Feb or March. well i just cant wait either way but appreciate the heads up.

Lol @ "just can't wait", pity you waited so long to submit your Ds260!!!!! If it had been done early you would be scheduled...

Re checking, both. The email will just tell you that the page has been updated, but the emails seem to go astray or into junk sometimes. So watch th forum for when other people start saying they have received 2NLs and check then.

thanks for that. another question, so when would i'm going to receive that 2NL? would i receive it in my personal email or do i have to check online just like the way i find out that i'm selected for further processing. so even if my CN is current for Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan i'm still up for Feb or March. well i just cant wait either way but appreciate the heads up.

2NL (appointment) is send around 5 to 7 weeks before the interview.

http://britsimonsays.com/faq/what-does-the-2nl-look-like/

@guestgulkan where you so scared about it just like me or am I over reacting?? I can't sleep lol:)
I need to RELAX and go with the flow right!!!
I wish I can though:)

@Dalia2015 - you are going to be perfectly OK. Have a re-read of @guestgulkan interview post (gloss over his other half's nervous answers), and have a read other lots of other people's interview posts. They were pretty much ALL nervous as hell going into the interview, and they pretty much ALL left the interview successful, and wondering what the hell they were so nervous about in the first place.

Your paperwork is in order, you meet all the requirements ... just breath deep, relax, and know that you'll be fine. Focus on how good it will feel walking out successful, and how great it will feel when you get your passport back with a lovely GC stamp in it, and how fantastic it will feel when you finally depart to go States-side.

Good luck tomorrow - not that you'll need it. :D :D

Apologies for the onslaught of silly questions but I am afraid I might overlook something really minor.

My question is:

Does the 2NL serve as the official letter of invitation for interview or should I contact the embassy to arrange/confirm an interview date/time once I get my 2NL? This is for SUVA embassy in Fiji.

Apologies for the onslaught of silly questions but I am afraid I might overlook something really minor.

My question is:

Does the 2NL serve as the official letter of invitation for interview or should I contact the embassy to arrange/confirm an interview date/time once I get my 2NL? This is for SUVA embassy in Fiji.

The 2NL will have a date and time for an interview included. KCC schedule that for you. :)

Sydney peeps - thought this might be worth a mention, George St Medical Centre have a third doctor who can do the medical exam now. I called up last week to arrange an appointment and they booked me in with Dr Rosemary Aldous who I said was not listed on the consulate website, but they said she was newly qualified to do it and that the consulate just hadn't updated the site yet.

@Dalia2015 - you are going to be perfectly OK. Have a re-read of @guestgulkan interview post (gloss over his other half's nervous answers), and have a read other lots of other people's interview posts. They were pretty much ALL nervous as hell going into the interview, and they pretty much ALL left the interview successful, and wondering what the hell they were so nervous about in the first place.

Your paperwork is in order, you meet all the requirements ... just breath deep, relax, and know that you'll be fine. Focus on how good it will feel walking out successful, and how great it will feel when you get your passport back with a lovely GC stamp in it, and how fantastic it will feel when you finally depart to go States-side.

Good luck tomorrow - not that you'll need it. :D :D
@LazyDoggie thank you so much for your nice words, it's so encouraging and @guestgulkan I wish you were here with me.. Wish me luck guys I am on my way to the embassy fingers crossed xxx will update you once I am out:)

Hi guys
I think I am okay, the lady told me that they need to send my education certificates to Egypt to validate them as they are not familiar with the Egyptian certificate. Does that mean it's okay??? She gave me a yellow paper and wrote on it validity educational documents..

Hi guys
I think I am okay, the lady told me that they need to send my education certificates to Egypt to validate them as they are not familiar with the Egyptian certificate. Does that mean it's okay??? She gave me a yellow paper and wrote on it validity educational documents..

Sounds like AP. Does it mention 221(g).

Yes it does, she said it will take about 2 weeks to get the confrontation from egypt and then they will send me the visas.

OK - 221(g) is AP. Technically speaking, it is is a refusal that can be overcome by providing missing information, or in your case by them checking the validity of the documents you have presented. If you are confident your education meets the required level, there is no reason to be concerned.

Yes
OK - 221(g) is AP. Technically speaking, it is is a refusal that can be overcome by providing missing information, or in your case by them checking the validity of the documents you have presented. If you are confident your education meets the required level, there is no reason to be concerned.
all my certificates are legitimate and correct, I am not worried about it. I am just minding the wait :)