• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 I replaced my Last name with the first name

Well, the people I know who used agents, their agents used these kind of tricks...is it clear now Ms Sussie?
I don't believe this fraud detection system can do anything to agents' tricks (yo know agents will do anything to get that huge amount of money), because people whom I know, they didn't get disqualified..
Anyways I will never use these agents or their tricks..
Now I am thinking of seeking asylum!! because it's the easiest way for me to get the US citizen, but the bad thing about it, it takes a lot of time!

Well, the people I know who used agents, their agents used these kind of tricks...is it clear now Ms Sussie?
I don't believe this fraud detection system can do anything to agents' tricks (yo know agents will do anything to get that huge amount of money), because people whom I know, they didn't get disqualified..
Now I am thinking of seeking asylum!! because it's the easiest way for me to get the US citizen, but the bad thing about it, it takes a lot of time!
Why would you think the process of seeking asylum in the US (not even talking about being approved) would be an easy one? Did you have a chance to look into it in some detail, already?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/asylum-or-refugee-status-who-32298.html
http://forums.immigration.com/forums/political-asylum-in-usa.117/

Last edited:

Do be careful with asylum. The consequence of a frivolous asylum case is a lifetime ban on immigration to the USA.

Why would you think the process of seeking asylum in the US (not even talking about being approved) would be an easy one? Did you have a chance to look into it in some detail, already? Good luck!
Oh my God, This guy is killing me! did I say in the US? did you have a chance to read my previous reply?

This has nothing to do with English as a second language... You simply seem to be confused.
Sir, you really need to be calm, I know this forum is for DV lottery. I am not confused I just said what is in my mind, I know it is close to impossible for me for winning this dv lottery next time or after. There are people here in this forum who were discussing about E1 and H1B visas, and to be honest, I haven't seen you talking to them!

Sir, you really need to be calm, I know this forum is for DV lottery. I am not confused I just said what is in my mind, I know it is close to impossible for me for winning this dv lottery next time or after. There are people here in this forum who were discussing about E1 and H1B visas, and to be honest, I haven't seen you talking to them!
You are quite right in one point: this forum is focused on DV, please respect this. There are dedicated sub-forums on asylum, H1B's and others, you might want to post your concerns there, which also might help some of your obvious confusion at this stage of your process.

You are quite right in one point: this forum is focused on DV, please respect this. There are dedicated sub-forums on asylum, H1B's and others, you might want to post your concerns there, which also might help some of your obvious confusion at this stage of your process.
Thank you Sir, I really appreciate your help! I will go search now on these sub-forums!
any more advises you want to tell?

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate your help! I will go search now on these sub-forums!
any more advises you want to tell?
Sure, let me simply copy and paste the "personal message" you just sent me below:
"Tawfeeg started a new personal conversation with you:
Yo

You are so lame, you are making me feel sick..F#$% off man."

Bad language just gets you blocked on this forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright @Sm1smom. He has to be warned as well, because I said that in his inbox and he brought it here

Inboxes do not exist for the purpose of people to abuse other posters with language that would get them banned from the forum. I'm glad that euro2014 posted that message, now I know not to waste my time trying to help you. Good luck with whatever you are trying to do, just bear in mind some of the options you are exploring can earn you a lifetime ban to the U.S.

Inboxes do not exist for the purpose of people to abuse other posters with language that would get them banned from the forum. I'm glad that euro2014 posted that message, now I know not to waste my time trying to help you. Good luck with whatever you are trying to do, just bear in mind some of the options you are exploring can earn you a lifetime ban to the U.S.
I am not trying to do anything and your help keep it to yourself!